Wade said...

garyv

Reaction score
Wade said three or days off might do this team some good and give guy's a chance to get their minds on Football !!!

aikemirv

Reaction score
I would not give them any time off other than the required days!

They need mental reps, not a vacation.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
I figured he'd give them a handful of days off. I'm not shocked by this. I like Wade, he seems like he's a really good guy, but the guy just isn't cut out to be a Head Coach of a football team.

superpunk

Reaction score
That's Wade's solution to everything.

You beat the Bucs? Have a day off - let's all act like we accomlpished something.

You got your *** stomped by a division rival? I know what would help clear things up - a couple days off. Bring your boo-boos over here and let me kiss them.

But it's the bye week - it's customary to have a few days off. Maybe they can lick their wounds and re-focus. Let's hope, huh?

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Wow.

Yeah Wade, that's what this bunch of underachievers needs, more time off.

Nothing will improve until Coach Cupcake is gone.

:banghead:

ilovejerry

Reaction score
razors edge right now, very fragile mindset I would let them rest....then grind the crap out of them. and get ready for the playoff push ....these are not yesterday's players these are pampered atheletes of today

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
superpunk;2395550 said:
That's Wade's solution to everything.

You beat the Bucs? Have a day off - let's all act like we accomlpished something.

You got your *** stomped by a division rival? I know what would help clear things up - a couple days off. Bring your boo-boos over here and let me kiss them.

But it's the bye week - it's customary to have a few days off. Maybe they can lick their wounds and re-focus. Let's hope, huh?

I said this after the Skins game and was pummeled. I could see there was something wrong with this football team Romo in or not. I'm NOT patting myself on the back I had just made my observation and most hated it.

With Wade.............I think him saying " three days off might do this team some good and give guy's a chance to get their minds on Football !!!" Is either ;

1) Wades way of saying I just told you guys you suck or,
2) I have absolutely nothing else to say. I have no idea what's wrong with this group of guys.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
thisisepic;2395558 said:
You guys seem surprised.
Yeah, they do.

Who couldn't see this coming from a mile away? You didn't even need a crystal ball.

xWraithx

Benched
Reaction score
Terry Bradshaw recommended the same thing after the game, but it seemed as though Jimmy Johnson did not agree

Jake0

Reaction score
Well even the Fox analysts said they needed time off to regroup after this game during the OT..... it's what you do during the bye week so... I don't know. As long as they practice hard in the week coming up to the game I think everything will be good. We have the latest bye week the league gives so now is a good time to rest.

Kalyan

Reaction score
If they don't have a game this weekend, won't they get 2-3 days off from Fri-Mon? Why give them more days off this week instead of practicing on what's wrong with the team

superpunk

Reaction score
Seven;2395570 said:
I said this after the Skins game and was pummeled. I could see there was something wrong with this football team Romo in or not. I'm NOT patting myself on the back I had just made my observation and most hated it.

With Wade.............I think him saying " three days off might do this team some good and give guy's a chance to get their minds on Football !!!" Is either ;

1) Wades way of saying I just told you guys you suck or,
2) I have absolutely nothing else to say. I have no idea what's wrong with this group of guys.
If they're lucky maybe Wade will powder their noses and give them the rest of the season off. As long as they show up for Sunday - but if they don't, they better have a note from the parents!

dmq

If I'm so pretty, why am I available?
Reaction score
Jake0;2395585 said:
Well even the Fox analysts said they needed time off to regroup after this game during the OT..... it's what you do during the bye week so... I don't know. As long as they practice hard in the week coming up to the game I think everything will be good. We have the latest bye week the league gives so now is a good time to rest.

Unfortunately, we probably need an offseason off to regroup.

tmckee

Reaction score
Is it true the players that has an injury have to stay ing town to get their treatment?

Sound like they will be off Wed-Sun...

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
superpunk;2395596 said:
If they're lucky maybe Wade will powder their noses and give them the rest of the season off. As long as they show up for Sunday - but if they don't, they better have a note from the parents!

I think at this point even their parents won't vouch for 'em.........