Wade said...

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
cowboyjoe;2395704 said:
but thats the problem, this team doesnt practice hitting, period, good ole wade doesnt believe in it

you could tell the way the players played, thats how they hit, like no hitting in practice

They hit. That's about the extent of it. Tackle? Not so good.
cowboyjoe;2395704 said:
till this team gets rid of wade phillips
Jerry will just get him another Wade.

cowboyjoe;2395704 said:
hires a head coach that has total authority to trade or cut players, this team will go nowhere

Now that's funny. I don't care who ya are............

cowboyjoe;2395704 said:
this team needs to be shaken up, just like when hershel walker was traded, and players were cut or traded by jimmy johnson
The boss/GM has sunk way too much money in this to "shake it up."

cowboyjoe;2395704 said:
WHEN YOUR OWNER JERRY JONES SAYS WE PROBABLY WILL LOSE TO THE GIANTS,

..................is a Damn shame. Prime example of him NOT knowing how NOT to be in control and just shut the festering gob. He's playing CYA cause Lord forbid someone calls him on his "GM" abilities............

cowboyjoe;2395704 said:
THAT SENDS A SIGNAL TO THE WHOLE TEAM

Sure does..............Way to go Jerruh!!! YOU ARE THEEEE MAN!!!

cowboyjoe;2395704 said:
, THAT YOUR COACHING STAFF DOESNT KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING

Or the GM. Cause he hired them all, Right? The ones he didn't hire he got the "nod" on and accepted it cause he had far too many other things to worry about 'sides football, for God sakes.

I used to laugh, when BP was here. I watched Jerry and Danny talking before the games and had to snicker. I thought the conversation was "No. Nope. You can't buy a football team, Danny. You've got to stay out of it get yourself a good coach and whatever you do, don't talk to the press". I thoughht for sure with Jerry hiring BP he had admitted to the world he could not run a successful football team without a good HC. Hat's off to him for doing so. I had hope. I actually started to respect him. Fool me once..........

Turns out, he had BP here just to learn a few things and then business as usual.

dadymat

I'm kind of a Big Deal
Reaction score
I say give them some days off.....dont permit any players at Valley Ranch for 3 or 4 days.....then when they get back have the whole place shaken up......Lockers re assigned,all luxeries removed from locker room, stars removed from helmets, and no media allowed in locker room or at practices....day 1 pick 3 guys and cut em...bring in new guys to fight for jobs... every ones job is up for grabs he who puts in the work and shows they want it gets the start.......no starts are promised and no job is safe............no one speaks to media exept Romo and Wade ....they are the teams leaders and all questions will go through them...........on the practice field show them what playing sloppy and unispired will get around here......RUN EM INTO THE GROUND ----EVERYONE....and let them know they are playing for their jobs this season and for next season as well..all pads full contact all the time...no letting up....let them know its a new season and it starts now.....in the film room sit the d players with the o players and make them all watch tape together and call out EVERYONE for their mistakes in front of entire team..........tell them they have until Thurs of the following week to prove they want to play with heart because we are naming starters then and if they want their names on the list they need to step up.....:draw:

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
dadymat;2398016 said:
I say give them some days off.....dont permit any players at Valley Ranch for 3 or 4 days.....then when they get back have the whole place shaken up......Lockers re assigned,all luxeries removed from locker room, stars removed from helmets, and no media allowed in locker room or at practices....day 1 pick 3 guys and cut em...bring in new guys to fight for jobs... every ones job is up for grabs he who puts in the work and shows they want it gets the start.......no starts are promised and no job is safe............no one speaks to media exept Romo and Wade ....they are the teams leaders and all questions will go through them...........on the practice field show them what playing sloppy and unispired will get around here......RUN EM INTO THE GROUND ----EVERYONE....and let them know they are playing for their jobs this season and for next season as well..all pads full contact all the time...no letting up....let them know its a new season and it starts now.....in the film room sit the d players with the o players and make them all watch tape together and call out EVERYONE for their mistakes in front of entire team..........tell them they have until Thurs of the following week to prove they want to play with heart because we are naming starters then and if they want their names on the list they need to step up.....:draw:

U need to add an S to your sig......and I am sure you know exactly where to put it......:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

dadymat

I'm kind of a Big Deal
Reaction score
Biggems;2398025 said:
U need to add an S to your sig......and I am sure you know exactly where to put it......:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

lol...................