Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
Rack;2265993 said:
Shut up, Stephen.

http://i185.***BLOCKED***/albums/x208/samck4/Joker/whysoserious-Bobby.jpg

What's up?:D

Boysboy

Reaction score
This is amazing-we're 2-0, and I'm shocked by all these doom and gloom, the sky is falling, fire the coaching staff, bench these guys, etc, etc posts.

I mean I couldn't even make some posts after the game yesterday b/c of that "server busy" message due to all these the sky is falling posts that flooded here.

Heck-last April the minute we drafted Bennett, the "server busy" message flared up. And now all of a sudden we're in love with the guy??

Royal Laegotti

Dyin' ain't much of a livin', boy!
Reaction score
Rack;2266021 said:
Like I said, look up the word "Ignorant" in the dictionary.

If you were born on an island and no one ever taught you any math, you'd be ignorant of not knowing the answer to 2+2. It doesn't mean you'd be dumb.

It basically means you don't know what you don't know.

And no, you're claim had no support.

Dude, 3rd paragraph, 1st two sentences. I could clearly see he gets why Wade takes the blame for the penalties, go back and read it again before you tell somebody to go look up ignorant.;)

BTW I agree with his opinion.

Boysboy

Reaction score
Royal Laegotti;2266084 said:
Dude, 3rd paragraph, 1st two sentences. I could clearly see he gets why Wade takes the blame for the penalties, go back and read it again before you tell somebody to go look up ignorant.;)

BTW I agree with his opinion.

How about all those times Parcells would call out players for being undisciplined? How did that work out?

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Boysboy;2266080 said:
This is amazing-we're 2-0, and I'm shocked by all these doom and gloom, the sky is falling, fire the coaching staff, bench these guys, etc, etc posts.

I mean I couldn't even make some posts after the game yesterday b/c of that "server busy" message due to all these the sky is falling posts that flooded here.

Heck-last April the minute we drafted Bennett, the "server busy" message flared up. And now all of a sudden we're in love with the guy??

I wrote an optimistic post and it was ignored. Don't you know that sensationalism and outrageousness goes farther. ;) No one will respond to common sensical posts. Those that agree don't need to. Those that don't are in the other bleachers. They'd rather spit and hiss than talk.

Royal Laegotti

Dyin' ain't much of a livin', boy!
Reaction score
Boysboy;2266089 said:
How about all those times Parcells would call out players for being undisciplined? How did that work out?

He should've ran them until they puked and or fined them instead of calling them out! Seemed to work for Jimmy! Oh and he used to cut and threaten jobs for this crap to!;)

Boysboy

Reaction score
jobberone;2266093 said:
I wrote an optimistic post and it was ignored. Don't you know that sensationalism and outrageousness goes farther. ;) No one will respond to common sensical posts. Those that agree don't need to. Those that don't are in the other bleachers. They'd rather spit and hiss than talk.

Yes-we may be 2-0, but obviously, we're no different from a team like Seattle who's 0-2. IOW-there's still ALOT of work to do/polish up over the long haul. It's not a 50 yard dash, we're running a marathon, so enjoy the ride while it lasts.

Anyhow, like I said in other posts, Wade's not the first(or last) coach who comes out in his PCs and takes responsibility for his team's shortcomings et al.(i.e. Andy Reid does it) I remember how Parcells got so much flack from us for doing just that-calling out his players to the media. Now Wade doesn't do it, and he gets pillared for it.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
Boysboy;2266089 said:

There's no balance but that's where you lean on the Vets.

TO for the O.
Zack for the D.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Boysboy;2266101 said:
Yes-we may be 2-0, but obviously, we're no different from a team like Seattle who's 0-2. IOW-there's still ALOT of work to do/polish up over the long haul. It's not a 50 yard dash, we're running a marathon, so enjoy the ride while it lasts.

Anyhow, like I said in other posts, Wade's not the first(or last) coach who comes out in his PCs and takes responsibility for his team's shortcomings et al.(i.e. Andy Reid does it) I remember how Parcells got so much flack from us for doing just that-calling out his players to the media. Now Wade doesn't do it, and he gets pillared for it.

I agree. Better to do it backdoor. I rather like his approach. He calls the player to his office and talks to them. Then he matter of fact states he's going to fine them. I wonder how well it works. You know there has to be fines all the time for stuff. I also wonder if he does fine them for excessive penalties.