Twitter: Wagner to Rams

Sydla

Reaction score
Your talking about LA....the NFL is desperate to make football popular again there....because the league needs the revenue . it's a dieing sport. Been saying that for years now...the league will never admit it.

The cap is the cap. The Rams dont get special cap accounting rules that only they get to follow.

They just are seizing their window here. Jerry and Stephen won't do this. Their logic and plan is based solely on hope. Instead of trying to build a great team for a short window to win, they want decent to good teams to minimize the downside and hope they just get lucky and catch lightning in a bottle and make a SB run.

Sydla

Reaction score
So what? They are making another run at a Superbowl. That will be 3 appearances in 5 years. We havent been to the NFCCG in 27 years. What is your point? They want to win and we are content sitting on our hands doing nothing to get better because "draft picks are super important"? lol. Sorry. No. The Rams are showing the NFL what to do to win. Stephen and Jerry are being laughed at around the league while they save their cap dollars and draft picks that they dont use to move up in the draft.

Look, I dont know if it's smart to do what the Rams are doing or not. But it's laughable watching some of these fans act like what Jerry and Stephen is doing is sooooo smart while what the Rams are doing is dumb.

Yet last time I checked the Rams won a SB and are trying to extend their SB window here for another couple of seasons and Jerry and Stephen have 3 playoff wins in 25 years.

Some fans are just either blind or stupid.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Look, I dont know if it's smart to do what the Rams are doing or not. But it's laughable watching some of these fans act like what Jerry and Stephen is doing is sooooo smart while what the Rams are doing is dumb.

Yet last time I checked the Rams won a SB and are trying to extend their SB window here for another couple of seasons and Jerry and Stephen have 3 playoff wins in 25 years.

I was told yesterday going after Wagner was stupid because we have LVE Kearse and Cox. LOL. Oh and i was told Wagner would NEVER get what he just did. That poster is being very quiet right now. Listen I waved pom poms for Dak and I was a huge cheerleader last season. After seeing this team fall flat in the playoffs again I am going to call it like it is. Jerry and Stephen needed to show the fans they want to win. What they have done since the San Fran game until now is proving they dont.

75boyz

Reaction score

As simple as this.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Not sure I understand this signing. The guy is 31. Granted, he has a HOF resume' but surely his best years are in the rear view mirror.

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
there is a reason the cowboys havent been in the superbowl conversation in the last thirty years and the twoclowns at the top of the org. are responsible for that

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Good for him, he's his own agent and advised himself well to wait. He picked 1 of the 3 teams in the NFC with the best chance of a ring. Plus he got to go with the team he wanted to be on.

Jimbo69

Reaction score
Guy is not in LVE , Kearse or Cox class. Morons at Superbowl winning Rams really screwed up with this hire. I mean Donald and Wagner, old men.
So glad we stayed with Armstrong and Watkins. Real difference makers.

Ken

Reaction score
So what? They are making another run at a Superbowl. That will be 3 appearances in 5 years. We havent been to the NFCCG in 27 years. What is your point? They want to win and we are content sitting on our hands doing nothing to get better because "draft picks are super important"? lol. Sorry. No. The Rams are showing the NFL what to do to win. Stephen and Jerry are being laughed at around the league while they save their cap dollars and draft picks that they dont use to move up in the draft.
Making another run ....sure. They will be there in the mix, if they stay healthy. Just like us.

I am glad you can rationalize losing key players from a super bowl team and replacing them with a 33 year old lb who could fall off a cliff any minute and another wr.

Meanwhile, they lost a 100 million dollar pass rusher, pro bowl punter, starters on D and OL and have no other way to replace them.

GoldenR

Reaction score
I was told yesterday going after Wagner was stupid because we have LVE Kearse and Cox. LOL. Oh and i was told Wagner would NEVER get what he just did. That poster is being very quiet right now. Listen I waved pom poms for Dak and I was a huge cheerleader last season. After seeing this team fall flat in the playoffs again I am going to call it like it is. Jerry and Stephen needed to show the fans they want to win. What they have done since the San Fran game until now is proving they dont.
Just the San Fran game???????? You can go back to Deion and Haley!!!!!

fivetwos

Reaction score

They are no doubt going to have a valley in a year or three.

Stephen Jones seems to want to strive for that straight line right through the middle.

There's no attempt to get better off 12-5. What are we doing here? Worried about 2025 dead money?

GuitarBytes

Reaction score
Officially this season I am a fan of the Browns, thanks to the pathetic Jones

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Not sure I understand this signing. The guy is 31. Granted, he has a HOF resume' but surely his best years are in the rear view mirror.
Same can be said for Von Miller.

Both of these players went to teams going for the gold and there are inherent risks but I would rather have a team taking risks and failing than not taking any risk at all.

Neither Knonke nor Snead said they would do anything to win another Superbowl and then did very little. They let their off season positioning speak for them.

The Cowboys do not play the game the same way and that's not to say the way the Rams are playing it will deliver another ring but to the Rams fans, they know their team isn't waiting for anything. They are on full power to return to the Big Dance.