Wait for it..wait for it..Manziel to Cowboys in the off-season..

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
I know we are seeing Johnny Football queer his career in Cleveland and I know we are split about him coming here..

but I think he would be perfect as our backup and fit the timetable for Romo eventually leaving.

Hope it happens..

AzorAhai

Reaction score
Isn't reliability a key factor in a b/u QB? He can't even be relied upon to stay off the booze for millions of dollars. Manziel is about 1 screw up away from being an assistant coach to an assistant coach back at A&M

HoustonSucks

Reaction score
WHAT is the fascination with this guy? I mean SERIOUSLY WHAT does he offer? He's proved NOTHING at the NFL level AND he brings a myriad of off the field issues - more so than most! This kid BASHES his girlfriend's head against a car window (let's just sweep that under the rug considering the controversy with Hardy though I think they are 2 separate situations and I'm NOT going to offer an opinion on it) and more importantly he can't STAY SOBER. I just don't get it. At all.

Sasquatch

Lost in the Woods
Reaction score
We don't need to wait; it's already here and has been for a while.

DejectedFan1996

Reaction score
The fact that he can't stay out of the headlines in Cleveland of all places is troubling.

kevinhickey

Reaction score
I know we are seeing Johnny Football queer his career in Cleveland and I know we are split about him coming here..

but I think he would be perfect as our backup and fit the timetable for Romo eventually leaving.

Hope it happens..

Just what we need, another head case for the media to attack.