Wait for it..wait for it..Manziel to Cowboys in the off-season..

Craig

Reaction score
Id completely check out as a cowboys fan until he was go e if they got him.

MagicMan

Reaction score
Hey, lighten up, you would drink too if you had to play in Cleveland. Maybe a change of scenery in Dallas, where he really wanted to go, will give him a reason to live. If he comes for cheap since no one will bite, we can still draft a QB in the first couple rounds just in case. What the heck, ......worth a shot.. :popcorn:.

plasticman

Reaction score
Why not?

If this team hasn't learned it's lesson by signing guys like Terrell Owens, Pacman Jones, Alonzo Spellman, Antonio Bryant, Joseph Randle, etc, etc, then they deserve Manziel.

This team has blown off course from it's original plan, sign the right guys, even if the character replaces a little of the talent. What good is talent if the guy is an unfocussed basket case, or serving a 4 week to a year suspension, or he can't make it to practice because he's in jail.

I believe good teams are built on players with character. One the of the important traits in an unselfish attitude when it comes to doing things that prevent you from helping your team.

Johnny Manziel is a very selfish player and , unless Jerry does a "Jerry", we were lucky to steer clear of him.

Junglist

Reaction score
His attitude is a product of being a spoiled, little rich kid that has never been told NO. I remember when he was at A&M he parked in a handicap spot, then cried saying, "they're singling me out" when he got a ticket. And apparantly that was several occasions.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
He gets busted in Texas.

Because he wants to be in Texas.

I don't hear anyone talking about Gronk and his partying every other night. Oh. That right. Because he doesn't get in trouble. Neither did Manziel during the bye week. Dude was just hanging out. Media blitz that the dumb Cleveland brass jumped on because they know no better....

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Why not?

If this team hasn't learned it's lesson by signing guys like Terrell Owens, Pacman Jones, Alonzo Spellman, Antonio Bryant, Joseph Randle, etc, etc, then they deserve Manziel.

This team has blown off course from it's original plan, sign the right guys, even if the character replaces a little of the talent. What good is talent if the guy is an unfocussed basket case, or serving a 4 week to a year suspension, or he can't make it to practice because he's in jail.

I believe good teams are built on players with character. One the of the important traits in an unselfish attitude when it comes to doing things that prevent you from helping your team.

Johnny Manziel is a very selfish player and , unless Jerry does a "Jerry", we were lucky to steer clear of him.

Please don't bad mouth my boy TO. He cried for this team.

Supercowboy1986

Reaction score
I don't get the fascination with him. I really don't.

Normally I am the objective one who mocks posters for saying no without any reasoning but this is one of those situations where an explanation isn't needed.

Plus he's an aggie.

RS12

Reaction score
Wait for it..wait for it..Manziel to Cowboys in the off-season..

Both him and Josh Gordon, be shocked if Jerry didnt have his eye on both. Like a moth to a flame.

black label

Reaction score
had me lol'ing

spew%2Bwater.gif

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
Jerry: "I think I'm going to call Cleveland and get Johnny Football."
Steven: " Noooo Dad."
Jerry: "Look Steven, this is my team. Besides, I have a great track record with players like him."
Steven: "Nope. For every Dez Bryant there is an Antono Bryant, Alonzo Spellman, Pacman Jones, and TO."
Jerry: "It's my team. I'll do what I want.."
Steven: " Okay, I'm calling the home."
Jerry: " Fine! But I really waaaaaant him...."
Steven: "Okay, Will, see if Cleveland will give him up for a 7th rounder."
Will McClay: "On it."
Steven: "Jason..."
Jason (excitedly): "Yes?"
Steven: "Get me a new diet pepsi. This one is warm."

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score
He'd make a great assistant for Jerry just not a good backup on the team.

Rehab obviously didn't work out for him.

Because I very much doubt that's water in that bottle.