Walking Dead– Season 3 **Spoilers**

Aikmaniac

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Heck yeah! Can't wait.

Between this, Dexter, and Cowboys football, I'm set for the fall.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Man they had a preview on last nite and she wigged on me. In fact it gives me the creeps, too. Not my cup of tea and definitely not hers.

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
walking-dead-season-3.jpg

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It would seem that things are going to move at a much faster pace than they did for the majority of season 2... Which is a good thing.

As usual, it will be interesting to see how the TV series differs from the comic book.

From what we saw at the end of the Season 2, Rick is finding out that Shane's way of doing things, i.e. violent and sometimes selfish appearing may be the only way to survive.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Daryl and Merle ending up on opposite sides of the fence so to say.

Khartun

AmarilloCowboyFan
Reaction score
Kilyin;4777673 said:
Stay in the house Carl.

:laugh2:

He needed to be handcuffed to a bedpost or something. Little punk. LOL

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
jobberone;4777677 said:
Man they had a preview on last nite and she wigged on me. In fact it gives me the creeps, too. Not my cup of tea and definitely not hers.

You two buttercups better toughen up if you want to survive the upcoming zombie apocalypse. :p: ;)

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
AmarilloCowboyFan;4777786 said:
:laugh2:

He needed to be handcuffed to a bedpost or something. Little punk. LOL

I thought it would be funny if they hooked up bungy cord to him. See how far he would get before he was snapped back. :D

Khartun

AmarilloCowboyFan
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;4777792 said:
I thought it would be funny if they hooked up bungy cord to him. See how far he would get before he was snapped back. :D

LOL, like one of those kiddie leashes you see parents hook to their hyper-active kids at the mall.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;4777789 said:
You two buttercups better toughen up if you want to survive the upcoming zombie apocalypse. :p: ;)

Nope. I'm pulling the covers over my head. Only thing I'm a weenie about is scary movies. The Ring was the last one I saw. When that girl crawled thru the screen I tried to get away from her thru the back of my seat! You can watch it all you want.

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;4777792 said:

AmarilloCowboyFan;4777798 said:
LOL, like one of those kiddie leashes you see parents hook to their hyper-active kids at the mall.

meyers.gif

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
MichaelWinicki;4777691 said:
It would seem that things are going to move at a much faster pace than they did for the majority of season 2... Which is a good thing.

As usual, it will be interesting to see how the TV series differs from the comic book.

From what we saw at the end of the Season 2, Rick is finding out that Shane's way of doing things, i.e. violent and sometimes selfish appearing may be the only way to survive.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Daryl and Merle ending up on opposite sides of the fence so to say.
Depending on how far the the season intends to go will determine the pace...if they are in the jail the entire time, I don't see it moving very fast at all. And actually, that's pretty much what I expect :laugh2:

I definitely agree with you about Rick, will be interesting to see what they do with him in terms of being violent.

KoRnyBrad

I am the Bat!
Reaction score
Just reread the comics up again to Chapter 15 to get ready for Sunday. I'm excited for this show to come back and see how it all works out compared to the comics. The Governor is going to rock!

Btw....anyone seen Carl?:laugh2:

notherbob

Reaction score
The Walking Dead - is that about the Jerry Jones and/or the Cowboys? :lmao2:

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Watching the "WD" marathon off & on yesterday and today.

Especially listening to the Shane parts on the farm, thinking how long it's going to take Rick to become "Shane". Even though that character (Shane) was given a lot of issues, a lot of what we said while on the farm was accurate.