Walt Anderson is the Referee for Game Saturday

Rayman70

Reaction score
the officiating all year has been horrid for all the teams, worse for certain teams. Look at the Packers. The refs arguably cost them 2 games...ie phony Clay Mathews fouls. We were severely victimized at Washington. That cost us the game,no doubt. Its been shoddy all year. When you got Don Corleone sitting in NY callin the shots, that explains it.

nobody

Reaction score
Can someone slip him a plate full of special brownies before the game?

Rayman70

Reaction score
Hilarious that both Seattle and Dallas fans are terrified.
the refs suck arse...that is why. When the refs decide more or less which team should have the upper hand, THAT IS ENOUGH TO SCARE THE FANS. Its shouldn't be the biased. Once we get back to basics with the spirit of the game and simplify the rules...streamline the process and take the power away from NY...then maybe the game quality will improve. Scared I am not....concerned about the game I grew up with and played, YES. Officiating matters.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
This bodes well for Seattle 100%. Goodell trying to F us again....Wonder what obscure foul they will concoct for us this week?

Too much clapping, on Jason Garrett. 15 yard penalty and a fine of $15 billion, automatic first down.

Last edited:

Rayman70

Reaction score
Walt Anderson is what I would call a bipolar ref of sorts. He's either very wrong or he lets everything go and swallows his whistle. Depends on his notion. Garrett better kiss his arse before the game lol...MAYBE offer himself up...lol

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Walt Anderson is what I would call a bipolar ref of sorts. He's either very wrong or he lets everything go and swallows his whistle. Depends on his notion. Garrett better kiss his arse before the game lol...MAYBE offer himself up...lol

No worries! Garrett will give him loads of bumslaps and claps before the game.

Rayman70

Reaction score
The Packers were potentially robbed of 2 wins or a chance at 2 wins because of terrible calls. Maybe McCarthy is still in GB if those calls go differently? Refs have consequences.

Rayman70

Reaction score
our special teams play and FG kicking has me more scared than anything else. We weren't very good last 2 weeks.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Lockett can tear us apart on special teams alone if we don't keep him contained. Our kickoff coverages have ben bad.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
Yeah, he only officiated the biggest win of the season for Dallas.

No doubt he's part of a league conspiracy against the Cowboys.

Rayman70

Reaction score
The Packers also benefitted from several calls in big games involving the Cowboys in the playoffs. Yes, the refs do have consequences.
touche, I AGREE. I wont argue that. Just saying, this group of refs..or mangy dogs Goodell sent to ref this game do not inspire me.

Rayman70

Reaction score
we are now a 1 point underdog at home. If THAT isn't a sign of disrespect I dunno what is. THATS FINE...I LOVE IT. We play better as a dog. When we went on that playoff run this year winning 7 out of 8 , we were dogs in at least 60% of those games...MAYBE MUCH MORE. No one gave us a second look to beat philly or Atlanta. ESPECIALLY no chance was given for us to beat the Saints. We may have been 10 point dogs in that one. I don't recall. We need 2-3 turnovers from the D in this game and we need to win the field position battle on special teams. That's how you win these playoff games.Shorten the field,get take aways and eat clock.. THAT SAID, Seattle knows this and they wish to do the same thing. We need to run more wr sets and score at least 30 TO WIN.