Walt Anderson is the Referee for Game Saturday

Rayman70

Reaction score
I'm concerned that the league is replacing the Packers with the Seahawks as their media darlings. Russell Wilson is probably getting sunburned from all the sunshine they're blowing up his skirt. More often than not this spills over into the officiating.
EVERYONE is stroking Russ Wilson in the media...Dak is a forgone conclusion in their minds. Its game over to them. We shouldn't even play. Colin Cowherd and just about every other so called expert is giddy over the prospect of Wilson carving them up and winning. THEY WOULD LOVE TO SEE DAKS DEMISE. Its really biased and sick. That's why most media in sports,politics and otherwise is almost unwatchable and untrustworthy. Fake news abounds in all facets.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Its what I call "sports media group think" Its where you get the same narrative passed around to each sports outlet and they basically read from the same script OVER AND OVER AGAIN until they convince you of the outcome....THEN THE REFS CHEATING DOESNT SEEM SO BAD THEN,RIGHT? If one doesn't see the obvious bias against the cowboys league wide, then they have blinders on,period.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Its what I call "sports media group think" Its where you get the same narrative passed around to each sports outlet and they basically read from the same script OVER AND OVER AGAIN until they convince you of the outcome....THEN THE REFS CHEATING DOESNT SEEM SO BAD THEN,RIGHT? If one doesn't see the obvious bias against the cowboys league wide, then they have blinders on,period.

Sad thing about this comment is, it spills over to the fans as well. Certain Cowboy fans regurgitate the narrative of the day.

MCMetal69

Reaction score
All I want is a game that's reasonably officiated ; the worst thing the refs do is "make-up calls"........................Don't compound a screw-up by trying to reward or make it up to the penalized team during the next play or 2 ; just bear down and move on...................

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
That ref has to be like 80 yrs old by now, lol

His crew is flag happy, they rank near the top in penalties called per game. Can’t believe they are doing a playoff game.

Anybody know our record this year in games he reffed? Let me guess, we probably lost every one. LOL

MCMetal69

Reaction score

His crew is flag happy, they rank near the top in penalties called per game. Can’t believe they are doing a playoff game.

Anybody know our record this year in games he reffed? Let me guess, we probably lost every one. LOL

I know of 2 games he refereed ; we were 1 and 1 (VS Carolina and the Saints)

Rayman70

Reaction score

This bodes well for Seattle 100%. Goodell trying to F us again....Wonder what obscure foul they will concoct for us this week?

Rayman70

Reaction score
Hey Im in the camp that says Dak may be a bus driver...AND THATS OK, but a hater I aint. I AM CHEERING FOR THIS YOUNG MAN!! I wanna see him win against the odds, as he has done his entire career. Folks been tellin him he isn't good enough his whole life!! Same thing that makes Wilson so dangerous also drives Dak. They are very much alike. Colin is a weasel...meaning Colin Cowturd. One moment he has Dak on his show kissing his arse and telling him how awesome he is, the next he is a judas! This is what the media does...they use you...build you up and when they are done, they don't know you any longer. They have way too much say...too much influence these days.Without getting benched...ie political, its best if I stop right there. I will let you all come to your own conclusions. WE WILL WIN ON SUNDAY,despite the deck being stacked.

FLCowboyFan

Hoping to be half the man Tom Landry was.
Reaction score
We like built in excuses. We've become a reflection of our Head Coach or at least the guy that was our Head Coach before he decided to be someone else 7 weeks ago....

I like the guy he has been the past 7 weeks!

DFWJC

Reaction score
Officials

Capture.png

Funny. He's the one that reversed the 1st down given to Witten on the spot of the ball, in the 2006 playoff game versus Seattle, which then led to the bobbled snap on the field goal attempt the very next play. I guess the Seattle fan that posted this, forgot about that.

Yep
If there was replay, we have 1st and goal at the 1 yard line and history is different.
The QB led his team down for the win vs the special teams player muffing a snap.

DFWJC

Reaction score
EVERYONE is stroking Russ Wilson in the media...Dak is a forgone conclusion in their minds. Its game over to them. We shouldn't even play. Colin Cowherd and just about every other so called expert is giddy over the prospect of Wilson carving them up and winning. THEY WOULD LOVE TO SEE DAKS DEMISE. Its really biased and sick. That's why most media in sports,politics and otherwise is almost unwatchable and untrustworthy. Fake news abounds in all facets.
Except that Dallas is favored

cern

Reaction score
all pre-game rhetoric is like making chicken salad from chicken scat.

Don Corleone

Reaction score
Officials

Capture.png
Funny. He's the one that reversed the 1st down given to Witten on the spot of the ball, in the 2006 playoff game versus Seattle, which then led to the bobbled snap on the field goal attempt the very next play. I guess the Seattle fan that posted this, forgot about that.[/QUOTE]

He’s from Channelview, which is basically Houston. There are plenty of Cowboy haters in Texas. Other teams fans make me laugh.

Garrettop

Reaction score
Some of those Seattle fans appear to be about as ignorant as some other fans we know of:

"They shouldn’t be, that crew handed them the Saints game on a silver platter.
They should be happy as clams they get this crew."

http://www.nflpenalties.com/game/new-orleans-saints-at-dallas-cowboys-11-29-2018

The New Orleans Saints committed 5 penalties for 48 yards. They were flagged a total of 8 times.
The Dallas Cowboys committed 8 penalties for 80 yards. They were flagged a total of 9 times.