Want to dive?

MojaveJT

Reaction score
This team doesn’t need to tank.

With the state they’re in now, they can play their best and still lose.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
I’m willing to tank the season for a chance at something better.

A top three position in the draft to get our next QB is what I’m hoping for.
Good lad, thinking strategically.
I say to you, hip-hip! India Rifles!
Yes, I canna face another year of 8-8, 9-7 and settle in the draft. Settle for Pac10 or Valley Ridge Community projects. I and me mum spit on that. TPppsthwww!
:)

Tangle_Foot

Reaction score
I'm not diving but I am riding as I have been for 50 plus years. I want what's best for the Cowboys and I will accept a miracle or a complete meltdown as long as it brings a competitive product back to the field. So let the dominoes fall and hopefully the Cowboys will be better for it. This has been a rough stretch.

Aven8

Reaction score
I’m willing to tank the season for a chance at something better.

A top three position in the draft to get our next QB is what I’m hoping for.

Tanking the season should be simple with minimum effort at this point.......

Chrispierce

Reaction score
Ron Rivera is a jack nut 1 super bowl
With a super talent like cam newton and a L to a brittle Peyton Manning
But he is a good coach. I figured he would be just some coridinator type who floundered around a few years,and then is back to a coridnator gig like Wade.

T-RO

Reaction score
Once a game starts I have a hard time thinking of tanking. I want to win. But it’s a nice consolation after a loss.

FTWayne

Reaction score
I like my coach to not hurt any ones feelings, so I say keep Garrett. I hope he gives each player a nice shiny trophy at the end of the year.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
This team doesn’t need to tank.

With the state they’re in now, they can play their best and still lose.
And thats what saddens me the most, knowing that you got guys out there fighting & putting it all out, while engaged on the field of battle,risking an injury of possible career ending magnitude on any given play & for what? Another big ol' L for Loser slapped across their collective casing-linerso_O

Melonfeud

Reaction score
I like my coach to not hurt any ones feelings, so I say keep Garrett. I hope he gives each player a nice shiny trophy at the end of the year.
Copy on that ,DUKE:lmao2:

back when I'd drove truck thru the monument valley Utah A.O.,,,I often wondered if that empty whiskey bottle JOHN WAYNE had slung off of that hillside in that one john Ford's black&white Calvary flick was still laying out there& maybe I ought to stop and go look for it:lmao:

FTWayne

Reaction score
Copy on that ,DUKE:lmao2:

back when I'd drove truck thru the monument valley Utah A.O.,,,I often wondered if that empty whiskey bottle JOHN WAYNE had slung off of that hillside in that one john Ford's black&white Calvary flick was still laying out there& maybe I ought to stop and go look for it:lmao:
that would be cool to find it. :thumbup:

Blackrain

Reaction score
I am the most positive Cowboy fan around. I hate the negativity that is on this forum although I am used to it because I live in the Philly area. I come here to listen to fellow Cowboy fans talk about and root for their team. But i digress.
I am actually willing to concede the next two games as losses going into the bye in the hopes that Jerrah will see the writing on the wall and fire Garrett, hopefully with Richard as the interim because I am tired of the lack of accountability that comes with Garrett. I think Richard brings that.
I need something to get excited about because, in my heart of hearts, I know this is an 8-8 at best and the quicker we bring in new leadership, the better. I think the bye helps give him time to change some attitudes
How many of you would give up two games for a chance at something better?

Honestly I don't think Jerry will ever fire Garrett not because he dose not deserve it because insanely rich guys like Jerry have giant EGOS and cant admit they made a mistake .
Our only hope is Garrett getting promoted to assistant GM or some other FO title and we get a new coach then

This will not happen on the bye week No matter how desperate we are . If something dose happen it would be at the end of the season . I am a feared we got to ride this one out fellas .

Silverstar

Reaction score
tank the whole season for a better tomorrow

807.gif

Melonfeud

Reaction score
that would be cool to find it. :thumbup:
:lmao: oh,no doubt! I'd lay cash money down that it's still out there,,,ya,know, B-4 the B.L.M. started blocking/ closing ACCESS with gates or 3-4 big boulders at trail choke points,I used to go al out 100% desert rat on the weekends,huntin' up old ***t,, out on the seldom tread A.O.'s ,,,that ghost Town of Greaterville was where Paul Newman filmed in that one stagecoach flick,,,I can't recall the name of it anymore, but he was armed with like a .45 or .50 caliber lever gun with only a "half tube" length under barrel magazine,,,to fend off the FRITO-BANDITOS:lmao:,,, I was back in there one time on a delivery to a ranch behind the wheel of a 3,000 gal. LPG tanker & there was this father& son out on dirt bikes ,,standing in the middle of the road with binoculars ,glassing the ridge line, looking for that film site,,,I told them they needed to get further up to those old mine workings,,,& they were from VERMONT just down here on that hairy chested adventure,,, they said they'd been planning this thing out for 2or 3 years:lmao:

FTWayne

Reaction score
:lmao: oh,no doubt! I'd lay cash money down that it's still out there,,,ya,know, B-4 the B.L.M. started blocking/ closing ACCESS with gates or 3-4 big boulders at trail choke points,I used to go al out 100% desert rat on the weekends,huntin' up old ***t,, out on the seldom tread A.O.'s ,,,that ghost Town of Greaterville was where Paul Newman filmed in that one stagecoach flick,,,I can't recall the name of it anymore, but he was armed with like a .45 or .50 caliber lever gun with only a "half tube" length under barrel magazine,,,to fend off the FRITO-BANDITOS:lmao:,,, I was back in there one time on a delivery to a ranch behind the wheel of a 3,000 gal. LPG tanker & there was this father& son out on dirt bikes ,,standing in the middle of the road with binoculars ,glassing the ridge line, looking for that film site,,,I told them they needed to get further up to those old mine workings,,,& they were from VERMONT just down here on that hairy chested adventure,,, they said they'd been planning this thing out for 2or 3 years:lmao:
that sounds very cool.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I am the most positive Cowboy fan around. I hate the negativity that is on this forum although I am used to it because I live in the Philly area. I come here to listen to fellow Cowboy fans talk about and root for their team. But i digress.
I am actually willing to concede the next two games as losses going into the bye in the hopes that Jerrah will see the writing on the wall and fire Garrett, hopefully with Richard as the interim because I am tired of the lack of accountability that comes with Garrett. I think Richard brings that.
I need something to get excited about because, in my heart of hearts, I know this is an 8-8 at best and the quicker we bring in new leadership, the better. I think the bye helps give him time to change some attitudes
How many of you would give up two games for a chance at something better?
Again, quitters quit. It’s what they do because it’s easy.