Want to dive?

Mobinvans

Reaction score
Garett had proven hes not a winning coach

No idea what Jerry is waiting for

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Again, quitters quit. It’s what they do because it’s easy.
" God said to Abraham, kill me yer' son" ,,, "Abe sez' WHAT?",,, " GOD SEZ' you can do what you want Abe,BUT, the next time you see me coming,,,, you'd better RUN"

O.K. with that BOB Dylan semi - pertinent analogy outta' the way,,,while yer Rock ported up stance is unflinching in it's staunchly set foundations,,, what the hell good is maintaining the MAGINOT LINE in the armoured mobile era of BLITZKRIEG, Bro?
SHEESE! even the once mighty white oak tree were it not in possession of some flexibility in it's casing-liner Would be shredded & stripped bare of it's mission critical systems of self sustainability WHEN the fierce onslaught of strong wind thats guaranteed to eventually come blowing through to visto_O

Last edited:

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
" God said to Abraham, kill me yer' son" ,,, "Abe sez' WHAT?",,, " GOD SEZ' you can do what you want,BUT, the next time you see me coming,,,, you'd better RUN"

O.K. with that BOB Dylan semi - pertinent analogy outta' the way,,,while yer Rock ported up stance is unflinching in it's staunchly set foundations,,, what the hell good is maintaining the MAGINOT LINE in the armoured mobile era of BLITZKRIEG, Bro?
SHEESE! even the once mighty white oak tree were it not in possession of some flexibility in it's casing-liner Would be shredded & stripped bare of it's mission critical systems of self sustainability WHEN the fierce onslaught of strong wind thats guaranteed to eventually come blowing through to visto_O
If you want to turn and run, be my guest.

Melonfeud

Reaction score
If you want to turn and run, be my guest.
I wanna WIN in a competently displayed decisive fashion REPEATEDLY,,, with the ISSUE never more hitting above that SLIGHTLY LCD Readout of IN DOUBT,,,and want to hear the continuous wailing cries of lamentations from our DEFEATED FOE'S FANBASE,,,yer' milage obviously varys under whatever label you wanna slap across that expediently fabricated DRILL PIPE front bumper I envision plowing thru,,,er,,,WITHo_O

:starspin::lmao::starspin:

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I wanna WIN in a competently displayed decisive fashion REPEATEDLY,,, with the ISSUE never more hitting above that SLIGHTLY LCD Readout of IN DOUBT,,,and want to hear the continuous wailing cries of lamentations from our DEFEATED FOE'S FANBASE,,,yer' milage obviously varys under whatever label you wanna slap across that expediently fabricated DRILL PIPE front bumper I envision plowing thru,,,er,,,WITHo_O

:starspin::lmao::starspin:
Can you send me some of what you’re on?:eek:

Melonfeud

Reaction score
Can you send me some of what you’re on?:eek:
Naw, those two tall bald headed dudes that kinda melded with the full moon light & with the shadows of the trees simultaneously that one Saturday night right around midnight that one time when I was camped out by myself up in the SANTA RITA'S conducting dry washing gold bearing concentrates only gave me a half of casing-liner of a BAGS WORTH,,,BABY!,,,& well, you know full well yerself my immediate and disapproving regret I'll forever harbour towards you once it's all gone,,,cuz' I'd give you some,,,, ?well, my jar headed teufel Hunden,,,you know that ain't gonna be pleasanto_O

:lmao::starspin::lmao: