Wanted for stealing $259,000,000

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Can't cut or trade 'em, but you can sit 'em. And that's what I would do. But I'm not sure if Jerry is a big enough man to allow his coaches to actually do their jobs if it magnifies his and his son's mistakes.

I would bench several of these guys and in addition two other names in Poe and Crawford, and show the rest of the team that poor effort and poor play will not be tolerated, no matter how much money we're stuck paying you.

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Jaylon should never see the field unless there’s an injury. But it’ll never happen. He’s paid too much and daddy Jerry can’t have his redemption story benched.

Lawrence makes Lawrence Taylor money while producing Cowboys-era Marcellus Wiley numbers. The dude should shut his trap and be thankful he conned an organization into a contract.

Zeke should’ve been forced to play out his rookie contract and turned loose after wearing the treads off. Just like we did with Murray. The Cowboys’ incompetence is unmatched.

Frosty

Bigdog24
Reaction score
Grown men complaining about other men's money again. Classic.

agreed, Jerry put the money on the table and I would do the same thing....unfortunate for Jerry...Jaylon, DLAW and Zeke, Crawford all took the money and ran other way.... Stealing from the hand that fed them...... no glory...hole... here...the well is dried up

Sydla

Reaction score
Don’t even waste your breath with that, man. Everyone knows what you’re saying is true, but you won’t make any headway with that dude

Yeah, I know. He's a big Lawrence supporter always arguing that Lawrence does so many things that go unnoticed.

I think people are way too tough on Lawrence but on the flipside, he's supposed to be an elite DE............ those types are supposed to make plays that go unnoticed but also make plays that are totally noticed. And right now, Lawrence doesn't make nearly enough of the latter. Granted, no one on the DL is either.

Vanilla2

Reaction score
Jerry has built the most valuable franchise on decades of mediocrity but it’s the players we’re mad at for following his example.

baltcowboy

Reaction score

Isn’t it really like 120,000 million? That’s what the guarantees come too. As much as we cry about their play, we can get out of those contracts by the end of 2021. Imagine being Atlanta or Houston.

DoctorChicken

Reaction score
Yeah, I know. He's a big Lawrence supporter always arguing that Lawrence does so many things that go unnoticed.

I think people are way too tough on Lawrence but on the flipside, he's supposed to be an elite DE............ those types are supposed to make plays that go unnoticed but also make plays that are totally noticed. And right now, Lawrence doesn't make nearly enough of the latter. Granted, no one on the DL is either.

I’m a Lawrence supporter too. Lawrence still plays with effort every down from my observation. I wish he had a good DT next to him. Unfortunately he just cannot get to the QB.

Zeke does too, but has decided to become a turnover machine for some reason and has lost his burst.

I don’t know what to say about Jaylon. That’s definitely the worst contract of these because he’s not good and lacks the effort.

Sydla

Reaction score
I’m a Lawrence supporter too. Lawrence still plays with effort every down from my observation. I wish he had a good DT next to him. Unfortunately he just cannot get to the QB.

Zeke does too, but has decided to become a turnover machine for some reason and has lost his burst.

I don’t know what to say about Jaylon. That’s definitely the worst contract of these because he’s not good and lacks the effort.

Smith is the easiest contract to dump. And I quibble with this idea that Elliott plays hard.

If I cut Lawrence in 2021, we lose $19 million in cap space.

If we cut Elliott in 2021, we lose $11 million in cap space.

If we cut Smith in 2021, we save $400K in cap space.

He has the best contract of the 3 at this point.