Wanted for stealing $259,000,000

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I put Lawrence in a different category than the other two. Lawrence is actually playing pretty well. NOT worth his contract, please understand what I am saying, but the team would actually be worse if he was not playing. It's not a good contract, but at least you are getting something.

On the other hand, Smith and Zeke are actively hurting the team by being on the field. Zeke is running ok, but the fumbles are killing us. Smith is awful. With those two you paying for poor play.
Yeah I think this is what Lawrence is. This is who he was when he signed the contract. He’s the one who gets wrongfully judged for his play.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
From what I’ve read Collins came into this season out of shape so they put him on IR. A team that trouts out Dontari Poe every Sunday said Collins can’t play because he’s out of shape. You should never hear a team say that about one of its best players.
I understand the Poe reference/opinion but it is possible Collins' conditioning may have been affected by offseason physiology issues that led to his eventual in-season hip surgery. Hip joint injuries are not always easy to grit your teeth and play with.