Ware back if Denver releases Him?

Zimmy Lives

Reaction score
I think people need to realize what Ware could do in our scheme.

He could be a designated 3rd-down pass rusher; that's about it. If he gets cut (highly doubtful) I'd offer him a reasonable contract suited for a 30-something, over-the-hill, DE

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
How many did he have his last year in Dallas?

Ware in the Spencer role.. That is what I want.

Maybe let Mincey get more snaps in the first half of games and let Ware close them out.

Keep him fresh.

I think he would come here and do that kind of job for us. Especially if he gets cut and still gets some of that guaranteed money.

Frozen700

Reaction score
Back to retire sure.

Only way I take him back is if he take a huge paycut, and we let him know...."Look, you might only see the field in the most obvious passing situations, because at this stage in your career, your a liability as an every down DE, LB."

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I couple of stories on the internet have Demarcus Ware possibly being released by The Broncos. I don't think He would command a huge salary.

Only if Marinelli thought he was a good fit in the locker room. Last year Marinelli openly campaigned for Hatcher to stay but never said a peep about Ware. Having the big name guys from the past on a team can make coaching the other players more difficult.

Hook'em#11

Reaction score
No , No, No, oh, and NO..

He is not needed, nor should be wanted. This team needs youth .... There maybe a window for players like Romo and Witten, but, not for the rest of the team. They need to think for the future.. Get players starting be in place to replace the older players..

Please Dallas, don't be like the 2014 Broncos.