Ware says he is fine, MBIII has dislocated toe *Merge*

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
Per DMN. Ware says he will definitely be playing in Pittsburgh. Barber has a dislocated little toe (Jerry). I'm guessing that will make him really iffy for next week even with the extra days to heal.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
How do go from just being stepped on to a dislocation? Maybe they shouldn't give any injury information until they are sure what they're talking about.

Sportsbabe

Reaction score
dbair1967;2447973 said:
Per DMN. Ware says he will definitely be playing in Pittsburgh. Barber has a dislocated little toe (Jerry). I'm guessing that will make him really iffy for next week even with the extra days to heal.

Hello dbair. Long time no type;) I like Choice. Should have been getting more carries all along. We need to get him ready for the big time anyway. (That's if we make it.)

CowboyManDan

Reaction score
http://cowboysblog.***BANNED-URL***/archives/2008/11/demarcus-ware-says-hell-be-ready-for-ste.html

DeMarcus Ware says he'll be ready for Steelers; Marion Barber stays mum
7:30 PM Thu, Nov 27, 2008 | Permalink | Yahoo! Buzz
Tim MacMahon E-mail News tips

DeMarcus Ware will have an MRI on his hyperextended left knee, but he said that's a precautionary measure. The NFL's sacks leader and proud Galloping Gobbler winner assured reporters that he'll play against the Steelers in 10 days.

"I'll be ready for this big game in Pittsburgh," Ware said.

Barber, as usual, said nothing. Jerry Jones said his star running back suffered a dislocated pinkie toe on his right foot.

"I don't want to speculate," Jerry said when asked about Barber's availability against the Steelers, "but there's no way I'll rule him out."

xWraithx

Benched
Reaction score
CowboyManDan;2447999 said:
http://cowboysblog.***BANNED-URL***/archives/2008/11/demarcus-ware-says-hell-be-ready-for-ste.html

DeMarcus Ware says he'll be ready for Steelers; Marion Barber stays mum
7:30 PM Thu, Nov 27, 2008 | Permalink | Yahoo! Buzz
Tim MacMahon E-mail News tips

DeMarcus Ware will have an MRI on his hyperextended left knee, but he said that's a precautionary measure. The NFL's sacks leader and proud Galloping Gobbler winner assured reporters that he'll play against the Steelers in 10 days.

"I'll be ready for this big game in Pittsburgh," Ware said.

Barber, as usual, said nothing. Jerry Jones said his star running back suffered a dislocated pinkie toe on his right foot.

"I don't want to speculate," Jerry said when asked about Barber's availability against the Steelers, "but there's no way I'll rule him out."

:laugh2:

rangers71

Reaction score
Boyzmamacita;2447990 said:
How do go from just being stepped on to a dislocation? Maybe they shouldn't give any injury information until they are sure what they're talking about.

I'm sure you can dislocate it if someone steps on it with cleats.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
ThreeSportStar80;2447997 said:
Choice looked hungry out there today...

He did but games like Pittsburgh are the games that you want MB3 to get as many carries as possible.

Games like today they should be splitting a lot more.

Pittsburghs blitz schemes are sick.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
If Ware is as intelligent as I think he is, he won't allow the Cowboys trainers anywhere near him, given their recent history.;)

Reaction score
CATCH17;2448011 said:
He did but games like Pittsburgh are the games that you want MB3 to get as many carries as possible.

Games like today they should be splitting a lot more.

Pittsburghs blitz schemes are sick.

You're right, I agree about the blitz pick up.

CowboyManDan

Reaction score
Man, we NEED both of these guys healthy for this run. We especially need a healthy Barber, with Felix being out. Even though Choice looked good and I'd like to see him get more carries, Barber is our running game.

HeHateMe

Displaced but Dedicated
Reaction score
MB3 will play.

He doesn't miss games like this.

He won't start now.

Richmond Cowboy

Reaction score
1fisher;2448129 said:
Tape and a good ol' injection and he will be fine!:cool:

bandagedtoesBGT.jpg

Deefens

Reaction score
Oh, those dogs are nasty. Now I can relax and enjoy the win. Life is good.

Big Dakota

Reaction score
Boyzmamacita;2447990 said:

Who do we have giving these first reports, Dr. Vinny Boombots?