Ware says he is fine, MBIII has dislocated toe *Merge*

Tobal

Reaction score
Big toe would concern me, I'm thinking the pinky toe is not nearly as critical as one of the first three or so which is really where you get your pressure etc when running. It's not like your pinky toe stretches out sideways to help you cut. Maybe I'm wrong but i'd take a shot in it and be good to go I would think with little impact on performance.

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
Pick6TerenceNewman;2448186 said:
Guys, if it is true, that Barber has a dislocated pinkie toe, there isn't much you can do to make it heal. IMHO, I think Barber can and will play against the Steelers. They can add extra padding in his shoe to help as a shock-absorber.

You forgot to mention the shot to numb that toe for the game...

Cowboysfan22

Reaction score
Put him on the field but if he gets tired just put choice i he looked promising at times. D-Ware better not get hurt.

AKATheRake

Reaction score
Eskimo;2448175 said:
We can survive and win with Choice if Barber is gone.

However, we are done as far as SB hopes if Ware is done. We go from an above averagie and emerging defense to a below average one in the snap of a finger.

Ware's presence is definitely more detrimental to this team. He may get 20 sacks this year. He was a monster last night. Don't downplay loosing MBIII though. Remember Choice got a chance to play when Seattle's D, which is horrible, was already gashed up. Pittsburgh's D is a much more daunting task and the blitz pickups will be a many.

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
CowboyManDan;2447999 said:
http://cowboysblog.***BANNED-URL***/archives/2008/11/demarcus-ware-says-hell-be-ready-for-ste.html

DeMarcus Ware says he'll be ready for Steelers; Marion Barber stays mum
7:30 PM Thu, Nov 27, 2008 | Permalink | Yahoo! Buzz
Tim MacMahon E-mail News tips

DeMarcus Ware will have an MRI on his hyperextended left knee, but he said that's a precautionary measure. The NFL's sacks leader and proud Galloping Gobbler winner assured reporters that he'll play against the Steelers in 10 days.

"I'll be ready for this big game in Pittsburgh," Ware said.

Barber, as usual, said nothing. Jerry Jones said his star running back suffered a dislocated pinkie toe on his right foot.

"I don't want to speculate," Jerry said when asked about Barber's availability against the Steelers, "but there's no way I'll rule him out."

Better to have a slight dislocation in the pinkie toe rather than the big toe.

Cowboys2008

Reaction score
I bet Barber will play. Can't see him not, even with pain. With 10 days to rest, a good tape job should do it. It's not broken.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Jerry was just on with norm and I only caught the tail end of it but from what he was saying, I think he was insinuating that ware is going to be ok.

Jerry is mr. sunshine though, so he is not really believable.

Mansta54

Reaction score
Fletch;2448928 said:
Better to have a slight dislocation in the pinkie toe rather than the big toe.

Deion Sanders, the "Toe Professional" said the pinkie toe won't be a problem. It's the big toe that you don't want to injure.