News: Ware says he was telling Bryant that with 12 seconds left, there's still time, the team needs you

SilverStarCowboy

The Actualist
Reaction score
He didn't have 12 seconds anyway...he did have 1-play and about 8 seconds, that's a 70 yard Hail Mary - a shot in the dark.

It's even more frustrating for Bryant knowing that he's watching the careers of Romo, Witten and D. Ware go down the drain in mediocrity.

erod

Reaction score
Ah, the ol' "i watch the games" argument.. classic.

Yes, sir.. i most certinly watch the games that my favorite team plays.. thanks for asking.

Now, maybe you could begin to explain to all of us how Dez lining up at one position on Sundays is evidence that he can't learn other routes/positions, and not just evidence that our coaching staff is failing to utilize him how he would be most effective?

Oklahoma State lined him up on the sideline by his coaches so they could give him instructions. Dallas doesn't do anything exotic with him at all, and he runs the same 4-5 routes all game long. He's awesome at it, but that's pretty much his entire playbook.

Deductive reasoning.

erod

Reaction score
That is not to the fault of Dez. Blame the coaches for that one.

The coaches are giving him what he can handle, I'm sure. Wasn't long ago that Romo had to tell him where to line up before almost every play. He's improving. Dallas motions pretty much everyone in the offense except Dez.

EPL0c0

The Funcooker
Reaction score
I don't read lips but, like ESPN, I too can make fantasical assumptions, so here's the transcript of what happened between Dez and Witten

Dez: Win or lose, I'm paying for dinner tonight! No ifs, ands, or buts about it!
Witten: No! If you think you're gonna go out there and buy this team dinner, no! I'm paying!
Dez: Man! Why do you have to be so nice to us all the time! Stop being so nice! I wanna be nice too!
Ware: Hey, if Wit wants to pay, let him pay, man. Just let him pay for dinner...again.

Escobar (thought bubble): I hope they don't ask me to pay.

TheDude

McLovin
Reaction score
have we ever even taken a shot deep when we get the ball back with such little amount of time left? I'm serious. I swear everytime we are down by a few points and time winding down we decide to throw a ball for ten yards and game over.

You notice that as well.

TheDude

McLovin
Reaction score
Dez refused to take part in the huddle before the final play. He was not an option.

This is not true. Dez huddled with the whole team before the last snap, broke the huddle and went wide right.