Warning: Facts ahead

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
NextGenBoys;1852147 said:
Lol damnit, my one shot at sarcasm all night, and I get shot down like an Iraqi missile. Again, nice research and thanks for the knowledge.

How about a backup....long snapper. We all saw the devastation of not having a quality snapper
I had an unfair advantage in knowing that. I wrote to the Cowboys about Folk. I am not saying that mattered or that they paid attention to my letter. I have no idea. But if you look at early Mock Drafts last year you will see that I had us taking him.

silverbear;1852173 said:
You are SUCH a Wildcat groupie, it's comical...

There's nothing funnier than a guy who's constantly puffing up the guys who play for his favorite college team... sure am glad I've never done that kind of thing...

:D
Finger pointer. Tattle tale. :eek:

Alright so I'm guilty as sin. I will be just as guilty when we draft Antoine Cason or Spencer Larsen in 2008.

I will say this in my defense though. I also wanted us to take Terrell Suggs and he played for the hated Scum Devils. How bad was my man crush on him? I actually called up to a friend in Tempe and attended his 2nd Pro Day workout just so I could report on it on the old DMN forum. Road my Fatboy up there and made a day of it. That's actually how I started posting on TC.net (our previous home) because someone posted that thread and I came on to defend it.