Warren Sapp said..."Cowboys are soft"

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
We may not execute well but we are not soft, that is just hog wash and has not factual basis to support it.

Soft teams roll over they keep fighting in the 4th quarter when they are down by 9 points.

ctrous25

Stay Classy Philly/Minny
Reaction score
yeah hes a real unbiased analyst aswell....:laugh2: giving ray lewis chest bumps right after the game I was with my bro and best friend(both cowboys fans)and we were just laughing at how professional that was

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
This team isnt so much soft as it is undisciplined and unprepared. That latter two lead to mistakes, penalties and poor tackling and missed assigments.

Real1st

Nikola Tesla
Reaction score
Cowboys are a soft team. On defense not that much. But on offense we are soft. Pure finesse on offense

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
Coakleys Dad;2525331 said:
True until proven different.

:hammer:

And the world's biggest Cowboys fan, Michael Irvin has been saying the same thing on his radio show for quite some time now.

Deion Sanders has also gone on record and stated that the Cowboys are soft.

The only player I wouldn't put in that category is Marc Columbo.

I absolutely gurantee you that this will be one of the main mantras being repeated on this board if the Cowboys lose Sunday.

Book it!

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
I hope we win so romo can stand at the podium and make everyone talk about him as a champion.

I am not ready for the offseason and all that this one is going to be about.

There is an unusual venom being used on this team this year and if we dont make the playoffs it will be sickening.

newlander

Reaction score
Pisses me off too: that he's so RIGHT. Soft menatally, because they're coddled and enabled by the coaching staff and ownership.

Don Corleone

Reaction score
Maikeru-sama;2525499 said:
:hammer:

And the world's biggest Cowboys fan, Michael Irvin has been saying the same thing on his radio show for quite some time now.

Deion Sanders has also gone on record and stated that the Cowboys are soft.

The only player I wouldn't put in that category is Marc Columbo.

I absolutely gurantee you that this will be one of the main mantras being repeated on this board if the Cowboys lose Sunday.

Book it!

Deion Sanders?? :lmao: Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.

Now, coming from Irvin, that is a different story. Irvin knows softness when he sees it. Deion, on the other hand, is the Webster's definition of soft.