Warren Sapp says Tyler Smith shouldn't be in the NFL

Rayman70

Reaction score
His Tyler Smith comment just shows he is another ex-player given a job just because he is an ex-player and doesn’t actually know anything about the players today.
I think he bagged on Davante Adams before this as well, maybe last year. The guy is tone deaf.

Rayman70

Reaction score
tenor.gif

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Someday the networks will realize being a former player doesn't mean they will make good analysts.

Warren Sapp is the latest example. And to prove I am not being a homer, let's not forget what disasters both Emmitt Smith and Jason Witten were on television.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I’ve never heard anything good about this dude. Stiffing working class waitresses on large bills, hookers, disturbing flights after “alleged” s*x tourism vacations to Columbia. I’d say yeah the CTE and the Colombian nose candy are making a horrible person even worse….
To be fair if I was Warren Sapp, Id be doing sex tourism vacations to Colombia too

ghst187

Reaction score
Really strange. Picked out the one guy on the o-line that is actually playing well.
Yeah highest rated OL on the team and one of the highest rated run blockers this season and that’s who asap picks on? He might have brain damage from playing

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
Other than Tyler Smith take, it's all facts.

If Dak can't get this team with all it's talent to the NFC Championship game then it's over.

As for the running game, truth.
Other than his comments on Tyler Smith are completely moronic!
Nothing else he says means squat.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Most ex NFL players miss relevancy and say things to garner attention to themselves. Which is why many go into tv. They are borderline clowns...or carnies. With rare exception. Meat heads. Warren removed all doubt.

Motorola

Reaction score
Wasn’t he fired for getting caught with hookers? I’m in favor of hookers in general. Just saying he’s not a well thought out guy.
IIRC - their was a dispute about the payment for the services.
It escalated into physical assaults, resulting in the police getting involved - and Sapp was arrested.
This took place while he was an NFL Network analyst covering Super Bowl XLIX.

KeepinTime

Reaction score
IIRC - their was a dispute about the payment for the services.
It escalated into physical assaults, resulting in the police getting involved - and Sapp was arrested.
This took place while he was an NFL Network analyst covering Super Bowl XLIX.
So he stiffed her on getting him stiff?

JonesBoys

Reaction score
Hookers, domestic violence, sexual harassment. He's pretty much run the gamut on ick. Hard to believe someone is paying him for his opinion on anything.
Yup this guy is a straight up scum bag. I thought they pushed his sorry *** out of the media? Who is giving this guy attention now?

RoboQB

Reaction score
Yep, and a man Sapp's age shouldn't be sportin' a
Mohawk, but here we are... smh

Dude always looks like he got caught stealing and
keeps trying to deny it... lol

rags747

Reaction score
I have always found Sapp to be quite entertaining and knowledgeable. Seems that too many take it personally, why I’m not sure but What ever!