Warren Sapp says Tyler Smith shouldn't be in the NFL

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
PFF grades Tyler Smith as the 2nd highest graded Guard in the NFL this year.....Sapp is a tool
He has been the best player on the team in some games. He was a little off vs the Chargers but still better than any LG they had In a long time.

Flamma

Reaction score
He has been the best player on the team in some games. He was a little off vs the Chargers but still better than any LG they had In a long time.
He was picked 24th overall, and he's outplaying the two offensive lineman that were picked 6th and 7th in that draft.

Proof

Reaction score
Tyler smith? Of all people he picks Tyler smith to single out?

Even if you want to point out to some of his technique problems. Tyler smith is an amazing athlete. Easily an NFL caliber athlete.

This is strange.
that haircut tells you all you need to know

Pass2Run

Reaction score
Just my personal preference but I’m just into the female hookers……..and I mean born as females.
Well, good luck finding those. This new era is so weird. I currently live by campus. When I attended here, most guys wanted to impress and chase after the women. Now, this new generation wants to be the women.

GMO415

Reaction score
What talent? The O-Line can't get it together. We have no RB that scares people. We have a decent TE corps. CD, at this point, isn't even a 2nd team All-Pro, and we have no legitimate 2nd receiver to help take some focus off CD. Dak has his issues, no doubt, but let's not act like this team is stacked on that side of the ball.
DAL has two 1k yard WR
Has two HOF OL
There's talent there.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Well we know Sapp is a joke and looks like he's on Whitlocks show who's the biggest joke to ever be given a job in sports media.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
DAL has two 1k yard WR
Has two HOF OL
There's talent there.
This is a problem we always face with this team. We go by past accomplishments to determine how good someone is. And that goes for Dak to. Maybe Dak isn't as good as he was 2 or 3 years ago.

There's also a situation where you can have talent but a bad scheme. Chargers seem to have the issue. Stars everywhere but bad scheme.

I find myself looking at this team and thinking we are talented enough but then I look at the Eagles, Lions, San Fran, Seahawks...they all have talent as well. Everyone has talent. San Fran though they seem to have a lot of it especially at skilled positions.

rambo2

Reaction score
This is a problem we always face with this team. We go by past accomplishments to determine how good someone is. And that goes for Dak to. Maybe Dak isn't as good as he was 2 or 3 years ago.

There's also a situation where you can have talent but a bad scheme. Chargers seem to have the issue. Stars everywhere but bad scheme.

I find myself looking at this team and thinking we are talented enough but then I look at the Eagles, Lions, San Fran, Seahawks...they all have talent as well. Everyone has talent. San Fran though they seem to have a lot of it especially at skilled positions.
Looks like Samuel and McCaffrey will have injury issues the rest of the way.

TheMightyVanHalen

Reaction score
DAL has two 1k yard WR
Has two HOF OL
There's talent there.
Those two HOF linemen you're speaking of are past their prime. ESPECIALLY, Tyron. Martin got beat BADLY on that one INT against the 49ers. So did Steele for that matter. And Cooks isn't in his prime. CD has talent. That's it.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
Well, good luck finding those. This new era is so weird. I currently live by campus. When I attended here, most guys wanted to impress and chase after the women. Now, this new generation wants to be the women.
Ignorant comment.

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
What talent? The O-Line can't get it together. We have no RB that scares people. We have a decent TE corps. CD, at this point, isn't even a 2nd team All-Pro, and we have no legitimate 2nd receiver to help take some focus off CD. Dak has his issues, no doubt, but let's not act like this team is stacked on that side of the ball.
Short of Jalen Hurts and the Eagles, the Cowboys have a lot more talent on the offense and defensive side of the football. Dak has never had to live through a total rebuild and they have made the offense as "dak friendly" as they can. Compared to a lot of QB's in the NFL, Dak has lived a charmed life.

conner01

Reaction score
Tyler smith? Of all people he picks Tyler smith to single out?

Even if you want to point out to some of his technique problems. Tyler smith is an amazing athlete. Easily an NFL caliber athlete.

This is strange.
He just needs reps. Keep him inside all year and see how he does

mldardy

Reaction score
Warren Sapp said Michael Irvin isn't a real wide receiver because Marshall Faulk has more career receptions than Irvin. So I guess Calvin Johnson, Lance Alworth and Fred Biletnikoff weren't real wide receivers either?
Also said Emmitt Smith is the all time leading rusher because of the offensive line. Hmmm haven't heard that one before. :laugh:

And said that Troy Aikman is a real quarterback because Brad Johnson threw for more TD passes than Aikman.

Warren Sapp is absolute Cowboy hater for some unknown reason. It must be real nice that when they have the HOF ceremonies every year that Aikman, Irvin, and Smith to see Sapp while he's throwing them under the bus that they somehow got to the HOF with their pedestrian stats and lack of ability. Meanwhile Sapp got there with his raw ability and no help at all even though 3 of his defensive teammates are also in the HOF.

Sapp is a fat loser who remains bitter about the Cowboys. Maybe he didn't an autograph from one of the 3 triplets? Maybe he wanted to be drafted by the Cowboys? Who the hell knows but the guy is a 100% hater of the Cowboys.