Warren Sapp

Mansta54

Reaction score
He's such an idiot and brings no substance to the NFLN show. All he gives you is eye and facial expressions and thats about it. Dude is terrible on the show....

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
yeah, he wants to be the football version of Barkley, but he cant hang. he is atrocious and gives me a headache.

Mansta54

Reaction score
Biggems;2465307 said:
yeah, he wants to be the football version of Barkley, but he cant hang. he is atrocious and gives me a headache.

Did you just hear him and ** talking about the Boyz Steelers game. He brought nothing while ** was giving us insightful info.

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
I was gonna say the same damn thing. He was like, "Tony Romo dropping back all game?" *opens eyes real wide, shakes head*

Great analysis Warren.

Mansta54

Reaction score
peplaw06;2465326 said:
I was gonna say the same damn thing. He was like, "Tony Romo dropping back all game?" *opens eyes real wide, shakes head*

Great analysis Warren.

Dude is awful!!!

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I like him. I don't listen to him for his insightful opinion on the NFL lol. I listen for his comedy. He won me over ever since he called Sheshawn a "bi***" a couple of weeks ago lol.

Mansta54

Reaction score
rocyaice;2465339 said:
I like him. I don't listen to him for his insightful opinion on the NFL lol. I listen for his comedy. He won me over ever since he called Sheshawn a "bi***" a couple of weeks ago lol.

He's perfect for you then, because he gives zero insightful NFL info... He's a clown!!!!!

Reaction score
Mansta54;2465305 said:
He's such an idiot and brings no substance to the NFLN show. All he gives you is eye and facial expressions and thats about it. Dude is terrible on the show....

He is quite the dancer though... :rolleyes:

(oh, did I say that out loud???? :eek: )

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
AB18042~Dancing-Bears-Posters.jpg

Spectre

Reaction score
Probably my most hated pro athlete of all time.
He is a moron.
He's not funny, either.
He's a complete waste of space.

EveryoneElse

Reaction score
I like him. He doesn't show a ton of bias and he tells it like it is. THe guy will run his mouth, but I have zero doubt he would back up every ounce of it.

He did have some good insight on Inside the NFL this week. He sees Dallas as a team that may miss the playoffs with a very good record. Our schedule is strong on the way out in december, a month we all know is never kind to us.

I like him, and until the team proves me wrong, I think we'll miss the playoffs with a 10-6 record.