Twitter: Warren Sharp: Cowboys QB1 's cap hit, by year 2007-2024| Cap Hell Myth Destroyer

TwentyOne

Reaction score
Get rid of Dak and you haters will truly experience LOSING.
I dont think i am a hater just because i have the courage for a change.

Seriously i dont understand why some people always need to get personal when they meet others who have different opinions.

And i dont even know why i answer to this post. I usually just stay away from such people. There is nothing to really gain in conversations with them. Such a waste of time. Id rather drink a cup of tea.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
That's what happens when you don't draft a QB in the first round.

The Cowboys got blessed not just once but twice with cheap QB's and still failed to build a championship team.
I don’t think “blessed” is the word I would use for losers like Romo and Dak.

Jipper

Reaction score
Get rid of Dak and you haters will truly experience LOSING.
You don't know that...before we drafted dak people said the same about losing Romo...you have no clue what the future holds....

However you do know, whether you want to admit it or not, that dak will never be anything more than a regular season qb good against crappy teams that chokes when it matters most and against good teams.

Many of us are ready to take our chances with the unknown vs the path to nowhere with dak....that doesn't make us haters

MyFairLady

Reaction score
Romos dead money isn't on there.
I know right what a mindless post. The only purpose is to deceive. Romo had probably the highest cap charge of any player in 2016, 2017 and 2018 when he did not even play. And why not show the Dak cap charge for 2025, 2026, and beyond even if he leaves? Trying to hide the impact these contracts have is just so pathetic.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Yeah, just like we did with that bum Rush...
4 out of those 5 wins were because of the Defense, not Rush. Show the points per game during those 5 games Cooper Rush stepped in for Dak while Dak came back from injury. I dare you.

Go ahead. Let's see how smart you and your Dak hating buddies will look.

Reactions: CWR