Twitter: Warren Sharp: Cowboys QB1 's cap hit, by year 2007-2024| Cap Hell Myth Destroyer

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
its getting clicks. talk cowboys. and talk Dak and you get attention.

with that said, why is this a surprise? is it supposed to be a shock factor? we decided not to extend Dak, so his cap hit is high. we could have extend him (and have a revolt on this site) and reduce that number to 20M. but would we want that. been saying it for a while, the bill comes due for everyone. you have to take that big hit at some point. Denver chose to let Wilson walk and take the entire cap hit. Dallas seemingly decided to roll with Dak one more year.

so this post from Sapp was total crap. meaningless. click bait.
Id give you 10 likes if i could. Spot on.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Dak is the only human in the universe that can win (regular season) games for the cowboys.

Ahem cooper rush

Bu bubu bu the defennnnnnnse!!!!!!!
it is the defense. if we can build a defense to average 13 points a game. I will roll with Bob Smith as out QB (who is Bob Smith? he is the bartender in our local pub).

but facts are a pesky thing. aren't they?

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
it is the defense. if we can build a defense to average 13 points a game. I will roll with Bob Smith as out QB (who is Bob Smith? he is the bartender in our local pub).

but facts are a pesky thing. aren't they?
It is of course mostly defense. That why i dont get his dak gimmick.

If bob can take care of the football...im in!

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
its getting clicks. talk cowboys. and talk Dak and you get attention.

with that said, why is this a surprise? is it supposed to be a shock factor? we decided not to extend Dak, so his cap hit is high. we could have extend him (and have a revolt on this site) and reduce that number to 20M. but would we want that. been saying it for a while, the bill comes due for everyone. you have to take that big hit at some point. Denver chose to let Wilson walk and take the entire cap hit. Dallas seemingly decided to roll with Dak one more year.

so this post from Sapp was total crap. meaningless. click bait.
That Dak extension is coming.

Flamma

Reaction score
Myth destroyer? Am I missing something? Can't wait to Dak is gone. What a great relief it will be for all of us. Just think, to finally have a real chance at winning again.
We may be in for a big surprise when Jerry signs Dak to a huge extension after the season. He's known not to want to mortgage the future over the past decade. He's been pushing Dak money forward every year since his new contract. Eating the 55M this year could just be catching up. But Jerry could have every intention of signing him. Don't get me wrong, I agree with you. But I won't believe it until I see it.

jgboys1

Reaction score
Dak isn't the problem.
I do believe we have gone to the Dak well too many times and it is time to try something different. I feel like we will have more of the same with Dak and with the Cowboys doing pretty much nothing in the offseason, I do not see Dak elevating his play to compensate for the teams lack of talent and Dak's big game meltdowns!

MyFairLady

Reaction score
Everyone knows Jerry is gonna sign Dak to a massive deal. All of this is just posturing and brand building. For Jerry last year was a massive success. For Dak and Lamb and Parsons last year was a massive success. Things could not be going any better and everyone is gonna get their giant bag. If championships are your thing I recommend looking elsewhere.

mcmvp

Reaction score
Look in the mirror. For a team who started 10-1 last year, no team fell as far off the planet than your Eagles.

Pretty pathetic seeing supposed Cowboys fans 'like' your comment. Oh, they are just Dak haters. Got it.
The obvious difference would be you would still consider the Eagles’ season successful by your lower standard of what’s considered ‘winning’, while we don’t

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We may be in for a big surprise when Jerry signs Dak to a huge extension after the season. He's known not to want to mortgage the future over the past decade. He's been pushing Dak money forward every year since his new contract. Eating the 55M this year could just be catching up. But Jerry could have every intention of signing him. Don't get me wrong, I agree with you. But I won't believe it until I see it.
It's no surprise. Dak Ultra Crusaders will be obnoxiously "told-ya-so" and Anti-Dak will not be surprised at any FO/executive player contracting.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The obvious difference would be you would still consider the Eagles’ season successful by your lower standard of what’s considered ‘winning’, while we don’t
Hmmm...some well-done logic there sir!

MyFairLady

Reaction score
In the last 24 years the eagles have played in 7 conference championship games and 3 super bowls. Even in our wildest dreams we would not achieve that level of success. They are in another league. Their GM has been there for almost 25 years and isn't even 50 years old yet. If he started working for the Cowboys it would be like having an advanced life form working with a bunch of farm animals.

Jipper

Reaction score
I know every single one of you haters are wrong. And, yes, you are haters since you hate Dak. Stop backpeddling after all the ugly and vicious comments y'all make against him. Plus, quit playing the victims. Man up and own your vitriol. I'm sick and tired of being suspended for stating facts about yall's own ugly behavior and disrespectful comments.
you have some big issues dude.

You continue to badger members here and use the term "haters" as a derogatory term to try and insight arguments and put people down.

Nobody is playing the victim - you are acting like a bully to members on here, and frankly i am sick of you and your commentary. You deserve to be suspended many times over based on what I have read you state and how you continue to try and put people in there place. Its not your job or prerogative and you create a lot of unnecessary issues on this site.

Many of us supported Dak many times over and he has failed us time and time again - hence why many of us now have very different views on him.

you need to "man up" - you are the one spewing the vitriol and acting ugly to others.