Was it Dak, or was it really Kellen Moore?

DandyDon52

Reaction score
I saw a few bad throws, that were behind the WR's but they did a good job adjusting, tighter coverage and we could of seen picks.

Dak had a good, not great game, I'll give him that.

Now was it a product of Kellen Moore? WR's were open and some of the passes were easy. But he made them. I'd give it another 2 weeks before going Dak crazy. Jerry, don't rush to sign him.

Part of it is Giants being dog doo doo
The giants D was pretty bad, but even so that does not account for the perfect passer rating,
Dak had a great game, regardless what anyone thinks of him overall or long term. Give him his due
for this game.
I cant remember the last time dallas scored 4 passing tds in a row , and that many long pass plays, no
int's.

And giving Dak 2 more weeks wont help, as wash is a maybe good team, and miami could be worse than
nyg.
The first real test will be the NO game.

I think Dak did great, better than any other qb week 1, except the raven qb, who also had a great game.
Who knows what they do week 2.
I am not ready to annoint dak, the team, kellen etc, but it was a great start I have to admit that.
so much better than the game 1 last year.

DakBringMeBack

Reaction score
I saw a few bad throws, that were behind the WR's but they did a good job adjusting, tighter coverage and we could of seen picks.

Dak had a good, not great game, I'll give him that.

Now was it a product of Kellen Moore? WR's were open and some of the passes were easy. But he made them. I'd give it another 2 weeks before going Dak crazy. Jerry, don't rush to sign him.

Part of it is Giants being dog doo doo

The first 48 games of his career - when he had a 100 passer rating over those games (not including the playoffs where he's around 100 too); was it kellen moore then? Was it the Giants being dog doo doo?

Some of you guys just don't know whats going on in this game.