Was Listening to Talking Cowboys and Broaddus Said Players Questioning Coaching Privately

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Broaddus said that when he walks through the lockerroom players are telling him "can you belive what the coaches did there" and Broaddus also said that he believes the players are starting to question the defensive scheme being used.

Looks like Opie and Grandpa are starting to wear out their welcome, really dont see how Garrett survives if this thing goes south and we miss the playoffs. Look for a clean sweep of the coaching staff if that happens.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Sorry, bro...but in a court of law, that is nothing but hearsay. Until we actually hear a player say things like that it means nothing.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
We could be just like Washington, where RGME publicly calls out his coaches and teammates; wouldn't that be grand?

Yeah, if Romo or some players on the team came straight out and questions the coaches in the media, Like RG 11/2, maybe I could believe there is a conflict between player and coaches.

Until then, it just noise to make noise.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Sorry, bro...but in a court of law, that is nothing but hearsay. Until we actually hear a player say things like that it means nothing.

I am just passing on what Broaddus is saying that he hears....................I have no reason to think Broaddus is lying about it.................so I believe him.

If others want to pretend everything is fine and dandy and this is all made up.................thats their choice.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
I am just passing on what Broaddus is saying that he hears....................I have no reason to think Broaddus is lying about it.................so I believe him.

If others want to pretend everything is fine and dandy and this is all made up.................thats their choice.

Like I said, you heard something that someone else said and now you are saying what you think you heard.

That is hearsay. And, who said everything is fine?

DandyDon1722

It's been a good 'un, ain't it?
Reaction score
Like I said, you heard something that someone else said and now you are saying what you think you heard.

Um...not so fast. I understand and agree with your premise but Broaddus is a pretty respected member of the media and his reputation and access to players is reliant upon them trusting him. If they never said it and he said they said it, that's a career killer. I have to think something's there.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
That's pretty much how journalism works. Reporters have sources who inform them of what others have said.

Right...and how does the media portray many things in life?

If I bacame a reporter and posted what I think I heard, would you believe it?

TrailBlazer

Reaction score

Some ppl are just apologists. They will deny even if you put it right in front of them.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Um...not so fast. I understand and agree with your premise but Broaddus is a pretty respected member of the media and his reputation and access to players is reliant upon them trusting him. If they never said it and he said they said it, that's a career killer. I have to think something's there.

Ok....then maybe that is the problem with the Cowboys. The players don't trust the coach or coaches. But, if a player had the balls to say that in public, then I would raise an eyebrow.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score

No, I am not "saying what I think I heard".......................There is no guessing here..............Broaddus flat out said this on Talking Cowboys and anybody can go listen to the podcast if they want to hear it for themselves.

Now either Broaddus is lying or he is not..........................like I said, its up to each person to decide for themselves if he is telling the truth..............I happen to believe him.

Joe Realist

No Kool-Aid here!
Reaction score
Broaddus said that when he walks through the lockerroom players are telling him "can you belive what the coaches did there" and Broaddus also said that he believes the players are starting to question the defensive scheme being used.

Looks like Opie and Grandpa are starting to wear out their welcome, really dont see how Garrett survives if this thing goes south and we miss the playoffs. Look for a clean sweep of the coaching staff if that happens.

Wait, it's a process................

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
No, I am not "saying what I think I heard".......................There is no guessing here..............Broaddus flat out said this on Talking Cowboys and anybody can go listen to the podcast if they want to hear it for themselves.

Now either Broaddus is lying or he is not..........................like I said, its up to each person to decide for themselves if he is telling the truth..............I happen to believe him.

Well, something is wrong with the team, that is for sure. If that is it, I would rather hear it from a player(s) instead of a reporter. But...carry on, because it could be true or false at this point, IMO.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Apparently so...........................much easier to believe that everything is just find and dandy and everybody loves playing for Garrett and they all love Kiffen's scheme....................ect

Again, who has said that? Not me, dude!