Was thrown this nugget

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Listen to BP's PC TODAY - He went on to say he wants Roy to be more involved at LB. That was an answer to the wuss 4-3 deep D that has Roy in coverage and has flailed. Its clear Bill wants to be aggressive and its Roy in the Box!

Bring it.

blindzebra

Reaction score
World hears, "We want to get Roy more involved by putting him in the box." World takes this to mean a SAFETY playing up.

Nors hears, " Roy at LB, 3-4, Roy at LB." :rolleyes:

Midswat

Benched
Reaction score
Maybe I'm r******d . . . but I have to read Nors posts at least 5 times before I can make any sense out of them.

blindzebra

Reaction score
Midswat said:
Maybe I'm ******** . . . but I have to read Nors posts at least 5 times before I can make any sense out of them.

I'm still trying to figure out what flailed means. :D

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
Nors said:
Listen to BP's PC TODAY - He went on to say he wants Roy to be more involved at LB. That was an answer to the wuss 4-3 deep D that has Roy in coverage and has flailed. Its clear Bill wants to be aggressive and its Roy in the Box!

Bring it.

I didn't hear that at all... Parcells was explaining why Roy hasn't been as visible this year, and he said it was because Roy had to stay back to help our young corners. He said something like, "Now I could make Roy a linebacker and use him that way, but we don't want to do that right now." I don't think he even meant use him as an actual linebacker, but as the in-the-box run force safety he's been in the past.

Maybe someone else can listen and break the tie. :)

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Thrown a nugget?

Who threw it?

This just looks like another leap to conclusions to unsuccessfully support already flawed theories.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
blindzebra said:
I'm still trying to figure out what flailed means. :D
A flail is a grain threshing instrument. It is also used by the medical profession to describe an injury where all the ribs are broken off the sternum. "Flail chest."

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Chocolate Lab said:
I didn't hear that at all... Parcells was explaining why Roy hasn't been as visible this year, and he said it was because Roy had to stay back to help our young corners. He said something like, "Now I could make Roy a linebacker and use him that way, but we don't want to do that right now." I don't think he even meant use him as an actual linebacker, but as the in-the-box run force safety he's been in the past.

Maybe someone else can listen and break the tie. :)

He was answering on why his defense was not aggressive. ROY DEEP TO COVER PANSY 4-3 COVER 2.

He went on to say that Roy would be better served at LB. I agree, book it - he's not going to keep losing not being aggressive.

TH - you can have Roy in coverage, I want Roy as the 4 in our defense creating turnovers in the box.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Hostile said:
A flail is a grain threshing instrument. It is also used by the medical profession to describe an injury where all the ribs are broken off the sternum. "Flail chest."

Flail chest - what Al S and Dex C have - lets fix that issue already

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Nors said:
He was answering on why his defense was not aggressive. ROY DEEP TO COVER PANSY 4-3 COVER 2.

He went on to say that Roy would be better served at LB. I agree, book it - he's not going to keep losing not being aggressive.

TH - you can have Roy in coverage, I want Roy as the 4 in our defense creating turnovers in the box.
Provide a direct quote.

Word for word. Not a slight hint that seems to support your conclusion. A direct quote.

I bet you can't do it.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Hostile said:
Provide a direct quote.

Word for word. Not a slight hint that seems to support your conclusion. A direct quote.

I bet you can't do it.

You mean you are stating all this not having listened to Bills actual words at PC? dc.com - go jump

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Nors said:
You mean you are stating all this not having listened to Bills actual words at PC? dc.com - go jump
I listened.

That's why I know you've once again jumped to a conclusion that isn't there.

Aggressive play does not equal moving him to LB. Not in the real world.

Pray tell, who are you putting in at SS or FS to take his place? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
Nors said:

Nors you are confused. Bill did not Roy is better served as a LB.

Echo9

Erik_H
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Hostile said:

It's also a verb: to flail is basically to swing around wildly and erratically in a desperate attempt to either hit or grab onto something.

So in a way, it is a bit fitting for Nors.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
LaTunaNostra said:
Nors you are confused. Bill did not Roy is better served as a LB.
Yeah I am still waiting for a direct quote.

He knows it was never said. He'll still never admit to it. Book it.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Hostile said:
I listened.

That's why I know you've once again jumped to a conclusion that isn't there.

Aggressive play does not equal moving him to LB. Not in the real world.

Pray tell, who are you putting in at SS or FS to take his place? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Dixon is a servicable SS. Davis a good FS.

Get Roy in the Box where he can impact games because chasing WR's downfield is r******d.

I heard the PC and stand by what Parcells said, listen closer. All you Groz members chide it, but when I suggest change you get a cardiac? Hello - stop with the roll eyes and bring it real.

NORS

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Erik_H said:
It's also a verb: to flail is basically to swing around wildly and erratically in a desperate attempt to either hit or grab onto something.

So in a way, it is a bit fitting for Nors.
I'll take your word for it.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Nors said:
Dixon is a servicable SS. Davis a good FS.

Get Roy in the Box where he can impact games because chasing WR's downfield is ********.

I heard the PC and stand by what Parcells said, listen closer. All you Groz members chide it, but when I suggest change you get a cardiac? Hello - stop with the roll eyes and bring it real.

NORS
I'm not a GROZ member. Show me one post where I have blamed Zimmer.

You are the one that needs to listen closer and stop trying to read between the lines.

Closer to the line of scrimmage does not mean LB. It is called run support and blitz packages. If you need a more detailed explanation of it let me know. I'll try to help you.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

blindzebra

Reaction score
Hostile said:

You are the one that needs to listen closer and stop trying to read between the lines.

Closer to the line of scrimmage does not mean LB. It is called run support and blitz packages. If you need a more detailed explanation of it let me know. I'll try to help you.

He can't help it his entire world is falling apart. No Law, no Gilden, Eaton and George have both FAILED to impress, no 3-4, and now Henson is about to pass Romo.

If not for the Red Sox, poor Nors would be on suicide watch. ;)

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Hostile said:

Roy in 4-3 wuss cover deep is r******d. Keep defending that

He needs LB type aggressive box role - Parcells hinted at that today. Thats a fact Jack!