Was thrown this nugget

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
Hostile said:
No he didn't. Parcells very clearly said he was NOT going to do that. N-O-T, not.
You're just a hater hos...

BTW, Pink FLoyd rules....

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
Hostile said:
No he didn't. Parcells very clearly said he was NOT going to do that. N-O-T, not.

Hey yeah!!!! lol.

I've been brainwashed.

GOOD NIGHT ;)

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
RW31 said:
You're just a hater hos...

BTW, Pink FLoyd rules....
What is it I "hate" this time?

Stupid conspiracy theories with no basis?

Guilty as charged.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
LaTunaNostra said:
Hey yeah!!!! lol.

I've been brainwashed.

GOOD NIGHT ;)
His Jedi mind tricks won't work on me. Surprised they got to you. :eek:

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
blindzebra said:
He said, he could and Roy could, but he never said he WILL. He said the word SITUATIONS.

To me and any sane person, that means in passing downs we would replace Dex or Dat with Roy, in that situation. Only Nors hears Roy to pass rushing LB in a full time 3-4. :rolleyes:

Only you and david, miki and hos have ever stated full time 3-4 quotes at me...........

I never have, ever advocated a full time 3-4. Your conviction to persecute has clouded your judgement.

Did you hear Parcells on Roy today? :D :p

blindzebra

Reaction score
He said, "That involves Roy Williams, that's the position he plays to help out there.Now I could make Roy a LB, I'd need to put someone else in the secondary and I don't think that's in our best interests right now. Roy is a player who can do those things and hopefully we can find some situations to do it."

This was his response to the defense being more agressive in passing downs versus protecting the CBs.

It's not a plan on turning us to a 3-4 and making Roy LT. It's about putting a player better than Al, Dex, Dat, or Brady on the field on passing downs.

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
Hostile said:
Thrown a nugget?

Who threw it?

This just looks like another leap to conclusions to unsuccessfully support already flawed theories.

FREAKIN NUGGET THROWERS !!! I hate those guys.

Keep your NUGGETS for crying out loud. :D

blindzebra

Reaction score
Nors said:
Only you and david, miki and hos have ever stated full time 3-4 quotes at me...........

I never have, ever advocated a full time 3-4. Your conviction to persecute has clouded your judgement.

Did you hear Parcells on Roy today? :D :p

Yes, and he's talking situational putting the best 11 players on the field, and not making Roy LT.

How about that bet Nors?

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
blindzebra said:
He said, "That involves Roy Williams, that's the position he plays to help out there.Now I could make Roy a LB, I'd need to put someone else in the secondary and I don't think that's in our best interests right now. Roy is a player who can do those things and hopefully we can find some situations to do it."

This was his response to the defense being more agressive in passing downs versus protecting the CBs.

It's not a plan on turning us to a 3-4 and making Roy LT. It's about putting a player better than Al, Dex, Dat, or Brady on the field on passing downs.

He never said passing downs and we have sucked at that. He clearly wants Roy in more aggressive, LB roles. And that is more likely in 1st and 2nd downs. Roy and LB came up - Parcells started it, not me. And he ended it by saying he was looking for situations to make that happen. Again BP not Nors words..........

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
blindzebra said:
Yes, and he's talking situational putting the best 11 players on the field, and not making Roy LT.

How about that bet Nors?

We need to bolster Safeties first. Wood gone, Roys future with BP is in the box.........

We are pissing away his talent 30 yards downfield at FS.

blindzebra

Reaction score
Nors said:
He never said passing downs and we have sucked at that. He clearly wants Roy in more aggressive, LB roles. And that is more likely in 1st and 2nd downs. Roy and LB came up - Parcells started it, not me. And he ended it by saying he was looking for situations to make that happen. Again BP not Nors words..........

Passing downs were to mentioned, why protect your CBs against the run Nors? You hear what you want to hear, so to quote you, "Bring It!"

Take the bet, Roy gets moved to LB or you stop posting. 3 weeks and listed as a LB, bet?

blindzebra

Reaction score
Nors said:
We need to bolster Safeties first. Wood gone, Roys future with BP is in the box.........

We are pissing away his talent 30 yards downfield at FS.

Woody's back and he's listed at LB, bet?

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
Nors said:
Listen to BP's PC TODAY - He went on to say he wants Roy to be more involved at LB. That was an answer to the wuss 4-3 deep D that has Roy in coverage and has flailed. Its clear Bill wants to be aggressive and its Roy in the Box!

Bring it.

bring what? the only thing I can bring is--- where do you get this crap?

the elevator doesnt exactly go to the top floor with you sometimes

David

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
So, let me get this straight.

If Bill Parcells says, "I could take a dump later" it really means he just soiled his shorts?

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

blindzebra

Reaction score
Nors said:
you listen to BP's PC's before you post on topic?

Stop wiggling out of it.

I listened to the PC, and I posted a much better recap than you did of that section of the PC.

So here's the bet. When Woodson returns in a few weeks Roy gets moved to LB, that means listed as a LB, or you never post again.

Bet?

junk

I've got moxie
Reaction score
OK, a few thoughts. I haven't listened to the PC yet, but I did read what I thought was a direct quote from the PC (blindzebra).

1. A true SS typically is near the line in running situations anyway. Its not uncommon to get him up there in almost a 4-4 type look depending upon the formation.
2. Obviously Roy is best served being near the LOS. BP would like to get him there to make more plays. We all would.
3. Roy may take on more of a LB type role in certain situations, but he is not going to be replacing any LBers on the depth chart any time soon.
4. Keith Davis is not a good FS. He isn't even a FS. He is listed as a SS. He is a NFL Europe star, which means as he was, he sucked too bad to play in the NFL so he got sent to Europe to try to refine his game. Good isn't a word I would use to describe him.
5. Roy may be wasted a bit in coverage, but he is a good enough athlete that he can go do that to help the team win. You have to make do with what you have and the Boys are missing some pieces now.
6. I don't take much stock in BP's PCs anymore. I think he likes to screw with everyone. Jermaine Brooks and Daleroy Stewart were coming along nicely in the offseason according to Bill. :rolleyes:

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Nors said:
you listen to BP's PC's before you post on topic?
I do.

He didn't say he was switching Roy to LB.

Neither LTN's posting of his comments nor your version said he was moving him to LB.