Was thrown this nugget

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
blindzebra said:
He can't help it his entire world is falling apart. No Law, no Gilden, Eaton and George have both FAILED to impress, no 3-4, and now Henson is about to pass Romo.

If not for the Red Sox, poor Nors would be on suicide watch. ;)

In 1876 you would have followed blindly Custer to Anihilation. I heard Boills words and changes are a coming!

Sorry Bill added Eaton and George. You were dead *** wrong then and now.

Henson is still #3 - deal with that again.

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
Ok. No one's jumping to listen again for Bill's exact words.

I guess I'll have to do it. ;)

blindzebra

Reaction score
Nors said:
In 1876 you would have followed blindly Custer to Anihilation. I heard Boills words and changes are a coming!

Sorry Bill added Eaton and George. You were dead *** wrong then and now.

Henson is still #3 - deal with that again.

Bet? If Roy does not play LB in the next 3 games, and by that he is LISTED at LB not up as a safety, you never post again.

We have a bet?

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
LaTunaNostra said:
Ok. No one's jumping to listen again for Bill's exact words.

I guess I'll have to do it. ;)
will post it as well - wheres wolfie?

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Nors said:
Roy in 4-3 wuss cover deep is r******d. Keep defending that

He needs LB type aggressive box role - Parcells hinted at that today. Thats a fact Jack!
LMAO

Please, if I give you the phone number to Valley Ranch will you say that top line word for word to Bill Parcells? Don't forget to record the conversation for me.

He never hinted at that. You've interpretted it that way and you won't back down even though it is ridiculous to even suggest it.

That doesn't change the fact that Parcells has no intention of playing Roy Williams at LB.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
LaTunaNostra said:
Don't bother, Nors.

Even Wulfie can't save you this time, my friend. ;)
If he takes Blindzebra's bet he's crazy. I know he assumes no one else here understands Parcells or the game of football but that just isn't the case.

Why the religious need to vindicate every flawed theory? That's what I will NEVER undestand.

STSINAZ

Reaction score
IF DIXON COULD EVER COVER ROY COULD MOVE UP CAUSE TYRONE WILL BE OK...AND NEWMAN WAS SICK LAST WEEK....HE WILL BE OK...HE WAS THE WEEK BEFORE...

Chocolate Lab said:
I didn't hear that at all... Parcells was explaining why Roy hasn't been as visible this year, and he said it was because Roy had to stay back to help our young corners. He said something like, "Now I could make Roy a linebacker and use him that way, but we don't want to do that right now." I don't think he even meant use him as an actual linebacker, but as the in-the-box run force safety he's been in the past.

Maybe someone else can listen and break the tie. :)

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
STSINAZ said:
IF DIXON COULD EVER COVER ROY COULD MOVE UP CAUSE TYRONE WILL BE OK...AND NEWMAN WAS SICK LAST WEEK....HE WILL BE OK...HE WAS THE WEEK BEFORE...
Your caps lock key is stuck.

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
Hostile said:
If he takes Blindzebra's bet he's crazy. I know he assumes no one else here understands Parcells or the game of football but that just isn't the case.

Why the religious need to vindicate every flawed theory? That's what I will NEVER undestand.
The sad thing is, I'm so desperate to win, I wish Bill HAD said it.

OH mY GOD!
If I wanted to make Roy Williams a lb, I could make him a LB, but I don't think I'm going to do that at this time.

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
But he is a guy who cn help do that, and HOPEFULLY we can get into some situations...

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
LaTunaNostra said:

OH mY GOD!
If I wanted to make Roy Williams a lb, I could make him a LB, but I don't think I'm going to do that at this time.
He's the best S in the game, especially against the run. Why take him out of his obvious strength and put him in a place where his skills are less utilized?

That's not support, that's suicide.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
LaTunaNostra said:
Don't bother, Nors.

Even Wulfie can't save you this time, my friend. ;)

What he said -

'On DEFENSE' Can't be patient. Have to be proactive. We are trying to protect, Roy W - have been asking him to help - thats his position.....

I could move Roy to LB, but then I need someonelse to do that. Roy (at LB) is a guy that can make plays, we need to find situations so that he can do that.

Gnite LTN

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
Nors said:
What he said -

'On DEFENSE' Can't be patient. Have to be proactive. We are trying to protect, Roy W - have been asking him to help - thats his position.....

I could move Roy to LB, but then I need someonelse to do that. Roy (at LB) is a guy that can make plays, we need to find situations so that he can do that.

Gnite LTN
I seriously doubti that you belive what your talking...

Hey nors, the 3-4 blows, 4-3 forever!!!!!!!!

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
Nors said:
What he said -

Gnite LTN
yeah g'nite Nors.
I don't know how you got to Bill, but you did.

blindzebra

Reaction score
LaTunaNostra said:

OH mY GOD!

He said, he could and Roy could, but he never said he WILL. He said the word SITUATIONS.

To me and any sane person, that means in passing downs we would replace Dex or Dat with Roy, in that situation. Only Nors hears Roy to pass rushing LB in a full time 3-4. :rolleyes:

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
LaTunaNostra said:
yeah g'nite Nors.
I don't know how you got to Bill, but you did.
No he didn't. Parcells very clearly said he was NOT going to do that. N-O-T, not.