News: Wash . Rinse . Repeat

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
The penalties that negated good plays, the poor OL play and the lack of a running game did put him in a bad situation. However he can’t miss open receivers.

fivetwos

Reaction score
Connor Williams will be gone so that's a plus. We can't get much worse at left guard. Center needs to be upgraded also and we need to stop forcing Zeke at the ball. The best running back needs to play. I don't know why that even has to be said.
That's not true.

They finally started a guy named McGovern who Ive been wanting in the lineup for over a year.....and it got worse.

I really don't know how McGovern lost his mind or skills or what, but his buddy next to him caught that same virus.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Connor Williams will be gone so that's a plus. We can't get much worse at left guard. Center needs to be upgraded also and we need to stop forcing Zeke at the ball. The best running back needs to play. I don't know why that even has to be said.

Gonna laugh (cry) when Williams goes to another team and is fine..he will say "its all about football here" and we will all go....why couldnt he do that when he played here.

NotForLong

Reaction score
Cool a WWWWWAAAAHHHHH Dak thread in disguise
Not true
I believe in this statement

Stephen Jones last week at the Senior Bowl. “That’s what this league is all about, it’s a quarterback-driven league. We feel like we’ve got one of the best in the business, if not the best. It’s all about him. We’ve got to continue to put the pieces around him.”

I have been saying this for the last 6 years . . .

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Why would you throw up in your mouth? The article is straight forward and paints a pretty good picture IMO.

"In their five losses after the bye week – to Denver, Kansas City, Las Vegas, Arizona and San Francisco – the Cowboys averaged just 69 rushing yards per game." What have we said since the season is over? Fix the OL and you'll fix the offense.

Just clean up the penalties and this team is ready to roll.

NotForLong

Reaction score
Why would you throw up in your mouth? The article is straight forward and paints a pretty good picture IMO.

"In their five losses after the bye week – to Denver, Kansas City, Las Vegas, Arizona and San Francisco – the Cowboys averaged just 69 rushing yards per game." What have we said since the season is over? Fix the OL and you'll fix the offense.

Just clean up the penalties and this team is ready to roll.
So Jerry threw shade on Amari and Kellen (Passing) after the playoff lost. . . . Now Stephen is criticizing the O Line and Kellen (rushing)

And all I heard about Dak was He just may be the best in the business and all that is needed are "The Right Parts"

What is this 2018

Dak is the Cowboys and The Cowboys are Dak

It is what it is. . . But constantly throwing everyone under the bus while continuing to claim Dak is the best in the business makes me want to throw up

Sorry but true

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Poor Daky poo....

DTU6.gif