News: Wash . Rinse . Repeat

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
The penalties that negated good plays, the poor OL play and the lack of a running game did put him in a bad situation. However he can’t miss open receivers.

Right, all can be true. At least some of it is fixable, so there's that.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Gonna laugh (cry) when Williams goes to another team and is fine..he will say "its all about football here" and we will all go....why couldnt he do that when he played here.

Who ever gets him need to have a good center. Williams has been the weak link on the OL but playing next to Frederick and Looney I think hid some of the shortcoming he had as LG. I think he does a good job when pulling but when playing inside he tend to get overwhelmed by big DT and ends up holding or flat out getting beat

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Who ever gets him need to have a good center. Williams has been the weak link on the OL but playing next to Frederick and Looney I think hid some of the shortcoming he had as LG. I think he does a good job when pulling but when playing inside he tend to get overwhelmed by big DT and ends up holding or flat out getting beat

Yes someone will find how to use him to his strength and not let him just get killed doing things he can not do.