Washington Commanders "HATE" Thread

HighTechDave

7 Years of College Down the Drain
Reaction score
Well its time again to discuss our feelings for the Commanders. Post why you feel the way you feel.

And for you Clowns who say things like "I don't Hate.... blablabla", I've got one thing to say:

166288.jpg

someone start a list of them...

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
http://i18.***BLOCKED***/albums/b133/BrAinPaiNt/DannyNapolean.jpg

lcharles

Negativity King
Reaction score
They are the Commanders. Need I say more?

:suxskins: :skins: :whip: :chainsaw: :chop: :chop: :dissskin:

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
After the last game I'm keeping my mouth shut and will not change my sig pic. :laugh2:

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
If you gave me a choice between wearing a Commanders jersey where no one had a camera to take the picture, or walking barefoot through 10 yards of fresh dog turds, I would take off my shoes and go for a walk.

I detest the maroon, black and yellow.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
Hostile;2417665 said:
If you gave me a choice between wearing a Commanders jersey where no one had a camera to take the picture, or walking barefoot through 10 yards of fresh dog turds, I would take off my shoes and go for a walk.

:signmast: Can't top that. No sireee........

Chief

"Friggin Joke Monkey"
Reaction score
Excerpt from Michael Wilbon's column last week ....

The local obsession with the blood-rival Cowboys involves yet another dynamic: race. Older men explained to me nearly 30 years ago that when the Commanders were the only all-white team remaining in the NFL and owner George Preston Marshall was vowing he'd never have a black player, the Cowboys were building their franchise with not only black players, but men from tiny historically black colleges. This had and has special appeal in D.C. Many a black Washingtonian long ago vowed his everlasting allegiance to the Cowboys.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Chief;2417679 said:
Excerpt from Michael Wilbon's column last week ....

The local obsession with the blood-rival Cowboys involves yet another dynamic: race. Older men explained to me nearly 30 years ago that when the Commanders were the only all-white team remaining in the NFL and owner George Preston Marshall was vowing he'd never have a black player, the Cowboys were building their franchise with not only black players, but men from tiny historically black colleges. This had and has special appeal in D.C. Many a black Washingtonian long ago vowed his everlasting allegiance to the Cowboys.
Many people are probably not aware of this.

Thanks Chief.

1fisher

Reaction score
Hostile;2417665 said:

How about warm cow turds... they have a nice "squish" to them..... :laugh2:

dougonthebench

Cowboys Forever
Reaction score
I was taught as a child to HATE the Commanders.Its the only thing I know to do with them.I've even taught my daughter,that we NEVER cheer for the Giants,Eagles,and especially the Commanders.EVER!

Chief

"Friggin Joke Monkey"
Reaction score
joetheismann2.jpg

An oldie, but a goodie ... Joe Theismann and friend.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
Just win.

http://img384.*************/img384/7432/3q5b3335rw1.jpg

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Anything, and everything, that is related to the Washington Commanders is a reason to hate them.

arync

Reaction score
I hate them because I live in DC and everyone loves them here.

I hate them because they are in our division.

I hate them because they are my wife's favorite team.

I hate their colors, I even hate the color of my car because its burgandy.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Oh man you have to draw the line dude. The car can't be the same color and your wife can root for any team she wants that isn't named the Washington Commanders or the Eagles.

My wife isn't a Cowboys fan but since she likes having a roof over her head she isn't a Commanders or Eagles fan either.

:p

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
arync;2417763 said:
I hate them because I live in DC and everyone loves them here.

I hate them because they are in our division.

I hate them because they are my wife's favorite team.

I hate their colors, I even hate the color of my car because its burgandy.

I had a car salesman try to talk me in to buying a red car and I said no thanks it's too close the 49ers and Commanders colors. Plus every red car my family has every owned has been in some kind of a wreck.

btw the salesman was a 49ers fan :laugh2:

Velvet Jones

Reaction score
I can't stand them! I hate them! I respect them, but I hate them!

• Their fans that still tell old jokes about Cowboy convicts because keeping up to date with anything within the past decade is too much effort.
  • Their players whom they over pay to underachieve.
  • Their annual Summer Bowl victories.
  • Their need to mimic us in every way.
  • Their horrible play by play ex quarterback.
  • Did I say their fans?

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
Down with the hog women!!!!:starspin
:suxskins::skins::skins:
:skins::skins::skins:
:draw:

SweetDC

Reaction score
I hate the Commanders! But what I hate more is not being able to have an "in your face" come back to Commanders fans' taunts and jeers. It's been brutal being a Cowboys fan in the DC area this season. I'm getting laughed at when I wear my Cowboys baseball cap. :mad:......:( I feel like the pimp in I'm Gonna Git You Sucka who was walking down the street thinking he is the sheezit, but instead, people are laughing at him thinking he looks like a fool.

[youtube]OQKKgNC5EpM[/youtube]

It used to feel real good knowing those sucka Commanders fans couldn't touch us, wishing they could be us, and were dreaming when they thought they could beat us. Our Boys better clean their clocks so we can wipe that smug look off their faces.

:clubbed:
The time has come to restore the Cowboys to the glory that once was! If for no other reason so Commanders fans will stop laughing at me.