Down with the hog women!!!!:starspin
:suxskins::skins::skins:
:skins::skins::skins:
:draw:

250px-2Hogettes.jpg

783px-Hogettes.jpg

Rudy

Reaction score
What is with the hogs? Or cross-dressing in general for the Commanders? Portis is a ***, and as evidenced by the photos above of the Hogs, maybe the fans are too. I don't know about you, but I can't see getting pumped by hearing my home crowd of cross dressing fat dudes with pig snouts...different strokes, I suppose.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
What was it? 71 white chickens and 1 black chicken?

The Washington Racial Slurs...coke snorting Mayor...3 foot 1 inch owner that pays someone else to do his lady...out of tune little high school marching band...mustard and BBQ sauce...pee-pee envy concerning the Dallas Cowboys...roach fans that show up only after a win against the Dallas Cowboys...

Cross dressing hogs (how embarassing)...their QB - "we gots fried shrimp, shrimp salad, shrimp kabobs, garlic shrimp, shrimp cocktail, etc"...ATM machine for broken down players with a name...murder capital of the nation...

Out smarted by the Cowboys before they even played the first game (fight song incident)...one real Lombardi and two plastic ones...one SuperBowl ring with real diamonds and two SuperBowl rings with fake diamonds made of glass...back to back "time out" HOF coach (how pathetic)...

The list goes on and on and on...and my dog even hates them!! The Commanders not only suck...they swallow!

:dissskin: (good dog, Gibbs...damn good dog)!

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
BraveHeartFan;2417765 said:
Oh man you have to draw the line dude. The car can't be the same color and your wife can root for any team she wants that isn't named the Washington Commanders or the Eagles.

My wife isn't a Cowboys fan but since she likes having a roof over her head she isn't a Commanders or Eagles fan either.

:p

:lmao2: Classic............you know it ain't true, but definite classic............:lmao:

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
I hate them for a lot of reasons. but the main reason lately is they play with more focus and intensity than us.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
I would rather slide naked down a 10 foot razor blade into a pool of alcohol than to cheer for the Commanders.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
Hostile;2418526 said:
I would rather slide naked down a 10 foot razor blade into a pool of alcohol than to cheer for the Commanders.

How 'bout getting lost at sea with Nors?

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
Right now... I hate them because they are better than us.

Seven

Reaction score
I would rather have the entire Commander cheeleader squad have their way with me rather than............uh..root...for, th.....nevermind.

MONT17

Reaction score
The Skins were the last team to intergrate its roster! A complete contrast to the Man in the funny hat, who made the Cowboys!

Seven

Reaction score
bbgun;2418556 said:
Hos is juicy and tender. If anyone gets eaten, it'll be him.

Hostile;2418565 said:
Not a chance. He's a dead man.

This made me laugh out loud..............excellent, gentlemen.

"Juicy and tender"...........:lmao:
"He's a dead man"........................... :lmao2:

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
Seven;2418644 said:
This made me laugh out loud..............excellent, gentlemen.

"Juicy and tender"...........:lmao:
"He's a dead man"........................... :lmao2:

Thanks. We'll be taking our act to the Catskills and Poconos next summer.

Mansta54

Reaction score
Hostile;2417665 said:
If you gave me a choice between wearing a Commanders jersey where no one had a camera to take the picture, or walking barefoot through 10 yards of fresh dog turds, I would take off my shoes and go for a walk.

I detest the maroon, black and yellow.

:lmao2:

HighTechDave

7 Years of College Down the Drain
Reaction score
one of the best Hate Threads ever. No wimpy "I don't Hate anything... blablabla posts.

Good job Zoners, good job