Washington Commanders "Hate Thread"

HighTechDave

7 Years of College Down the Drain
Reaction score
saving this to the last minute, to make sure vile hatred of the Commanders continues until gametime.

So,,, Post up your slobbering "HATRED" for those scumbag Blowskins

I'll start with something basic, like "Danny Snyder is a dork".

naw, I really hate them for the Forest Lane Practise Field Spying incident...

:mad:

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
I hate them because their TE insits on showing more and more of his lower body to the general public.

dougonthebench

Cowboys Forever
Reaction score
I hate them for theMonday Night loss,when the Triplets were inducted into the Ring Of Honor!!

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I've truly hated the Redskirts for so long I forgot why I hated them for the first time. We are talking a multiple decade hate here. Clear back to the early 70's. There has been way to much for me to remember in all that time.

bigdaddyg73

Reaction score
I hate them for just being the Skins. I hate having to hear about them every time i turn on a t.v or radio and every time i open a paper.

dueyhemlock

Hog Hunter
Reaction score
I've lived in the DC area my whole life and their blind homerism has built up my hatred to epic proportions.

Then to have them get a gift from god a couple of years ago during my youngest little cowboy's first deadskins/boys game. The one at FedEx where the kick was blocked. Then the ball was returned with a facemask penatly (a 15 yarder variety :rolleyes: ) to set up a long winning field goal for them with no time left. Unbelievable :bang2:

We had great club seats to boot:

This mudhole stomping we have for them this weekend can't get here fast enough!!!

BehindEnemyLinez

Optimist Prime
Reaction score
I hate them because their fans are too ignorant to know they'll never be on our level (we own a 20 game advantage head-2-head)!

I hate them because they'll rather beat us than win a championship.

I hate them because they don't acknowledge the racial overtones of their nickname and logo and refuse to change it!

I hate them because their dumbarse coach deosn't even know the team colors!

I hate them because OF their team colors! :ralph:

I hate them because of the Brunell-2-Moss & blocked FG games they had no right winning!

I hate them because two of their three "titles" occurred during strike seasons!

I hate them for being the last NFL team to have black players (and were reluctant to do so)!

I hate them because of the Smurfs and the Fun Bunch and the Hogs and Riggo and Joe Theismann (and his ugly 1 bar helmet) and George Allen and Crackster Manley and Lavar Arrington and Mark Mosley (***, a MVP kicker?) and Gary Clark and George Preston Marshall and JK Cooke and L'il Danny Snyder (JJ wannabe)!!

Whew! I needed to get that off my chest!!!! :D

Big Country

Rolling Thunder
Reaction score
I absolutely HATE homer Joe Theeezman... come to think of it, i hate all their QBs, always have and always will.

I hate the cross dressing slobbering Hogs!

George Allen was a sorry punk of a head coach.

I hate Laron Landry for trying to take out TG last year and the celebration of their whole countryside for the Skins beating our JV backups last game. whoopee freaking doo!!

George Marshall is a racist *******

I hate John Riggins...

I can't stand LaVarr hybrid no discipline overrated LBer

Worst of all I can't stand Little Napoleon Danny Cruise.... errr I mean Snyder

I just don't like maroon and gold together in the same line of sight... separate they are ok, but put them together and it looks like bloody puke

CowboyWay

If Coach would have put me in, we'd a won State
Reaction score
I hate them because of their fraud of a coach Joe Gibbs.

He retires the first time in 92 because he knows the Cowboys are forming a dynasty and he wants no part of the beatings he would take.

Then in 2008 he retires again because the Cowboys are forming another dynasty and he doesn't want to lose the shred of a legacy he has left by taking future beatings.

Reaction score
I hate the Skins because...

Their fans are the biggest Homers in the NFL (although some people here are just as bad)...

jusdre

Reaction score
I live in the DC area and i hate everything that has to do with the team..i even hate my friends who are majority Commanders fans. the radio here is horrible Doc Walker needs to be punched in the face. Its rumors in the city that Clinton Portis is gay. and their fans are mostly stupid elderly homers who really don't know football..most will tell you if they beat us twice a year the superbowl is not important...idiots

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
My "hatred" for the Skins long ago turned into apathy.

They are such a pathetic franchise they are no longer able to inspire Hatred.

If we beat them or not its really like ....... meh.

hutru01

Reaction score
BehindEnemyLinez;2287073 said:
they'll rather beat us than win a championship.

That's the truth too!!

I live in DC for 5 years. Every Commanders will say that no matter what, as long as they beat the Cowboys, they had a good year. So sad.

SkinsHokieFan

Reaction score
jusdre;2287119 said:
I live in the DC area and i hate everything that has to do with the team..i even hate my friends who are majority Commanders fans. the radio here is horrible Doc Walker needs to be punched in the face. Its rumors in the city that Clinton Portis is gay. and their fans are mostly stupid elderly homers who really don't know football..most will tell you if they beat us twice a year the superbowl is not important...idiots

I won't spoil the fun of this thread, but that is an outright lie

There are 0 rumors of Portis being gay in this city. None whatsoever, and there never have been since he came into town

At least be honest about your hate

dueyhemlock

Hog Hunter
Reaction score
jusdre;2287119 said:

I hear ya on that one.

Last night while my funny little honey (hispanic girlfriend) and I ate dinner at a local restaurant/pub, there was a large group of elderly co-workers setting next to us. I kept laughing at their deadskin babel conversation which I could not get my girl to fully understand.

It was a great dinner and comedy routine. I felt no need to interrupt "the show". :D

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I will always hate the Commanders but the George Allen era was the worst IMO.

dueyhemlock

Hog Hunter
Reaction score
SkinsHokieFan;2287148 said:

There are 0 rumors of Portis being gay in this city. None whatsoever, and there never have been since he came into town

Birds of the feather normally flock together. LOL

BehindEnemyLinez

Optimist Prime
Reaction score
jusdre;2287119 said:
Doc Walker needs to be punched in the face.
My ears are bleeding listening to him now! I think he fuels most of the Dead-n-Stinkins fans' stupidity with his unwavering homerism and illogical rants about the 'Boys! He's been beating up on us pretty good because of our recent playoff futility and ALWAYS points to it no matter what the conversation is about! What a daehkcid...add him to my long list of reasons to hate the Skins!!! :suxskins:

CowboyWay

If Coach would have put me in, we'd a won State
Reaction score
SkinsHokieFan;2287148 said:

Personally, if I had to question anyone's sexuality in the league, it would be Portis's. Flamboyant Costumes, manicured hands, and just a somewhat feminine heir about him.

I have no idea if he is or not, but I think we're all nuts if we don't think there are some gay football players playing the game right now. If (and I think its a big If) portis was gay, and he came out, I think it would be great. Not because I hate the skins, but because it would prove that there is a tough, badass RB in this league who is gay.