Washington Commanders "Hate Thread"

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
What's there to say about the hate of the Commanders? I don't really (in a sense) hate them, I just feel sorry for the poor bastid fans. Their envy of The Mighty Dallas Cowboys - America's Team - says it all.

They so want to be as successful as the Cowboys. They so want to be loved as much as the Cowboys. They love the Cowboys, and those yo-yo's don't even know it!

There are many, many reasons to hate them. But, name me ONE reason why you like them? Anyone?

I didn't think so!!

Pitiful little things are Commander fans...the obsession is beyond normal. It's a mental illness to want to win 2 games a year against the Boyz and go 2 - 14 to make it a good season, and for them to sleep good at night.

Pathetic and embarassing for them.

They should kill themselves!

Velvet Jones

Reaction score
My hatred for them is my love for them. I can't stand them but I want them, with all my heart, to be successful and I want them to get better. It is no fun kicking a dead dog and Washington has been dead for way too many years. Dallas is worse off not having a Washington. Every super hero needs a super villian. Philly and NYG might be the flavor of the month because NYG won and Phili has been so good for so long, but they are nothing compared to this rivarly. Remember... when we were 5-11 year after year after year, this was our SuperBowl also.

jusdre

Reaction score
SkinsHokieFan;2287148 said:
I won't spoil the fun of this thread, but that is an outright lie

There are 0 rumors of Portis being gay in this city. None whatsoever, and there never have been since he came into town

At least be honest about your hate

really you haven't heard dude is a homo i have heard from 3 different females who arent football fans whatsoever

Velvet Jones

Reaction score
jusdre;2287227 said:
really you haven't heard dude is a homo i have heard from 3 different females who arent football fans whatsoever

Ahh, well now we can put that debate behind us :rolleyes:

lcharles

Negativity King
Reaction score
I hate them terribly for many reasons but no.1 has to be their annoying idiotic cross-dressing hog nose wearing fans. They have to be the most pathetic people on the planet. :lmao2:

They have the lowest football IQ, make the most insane arguments, elevate average players to "Hall of Fame" status and win the Superbowl every year on paper. :bang2:

Arrogant, ignorant, worthless, and waste of good air is how I would describe them. :D

DIE SKINS!!!!!!!!!

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Excuse me.​

:pee:
http://www.kidsportstore.com/images/Washington-Commanders.gif​

um... what was the thread question again..?​

HighTechDave

7 Years of College Down the Drain
Reaction score
if only their Gene pool could be taken out of Harms way of Humanity...

"what a beautiful world it would be"

:)

SkinsHokieFan

Reaction score
jusdre;2287227 said:
:laugh2:

Clearly you don't go out at all in DC do you?

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
SkinsHokieFan;2287347 said:

Why should he? To get murdered? And why are you protecting that shemale, Portis? Once he's gone from the Skins he will be a trash, no good for nothing player just like every other player that leaves your team.

See, it's a trend, a habit, a forgone conclusion, that while any player is on the Skins he's a HOF player, but once he leaves he's was not all that in the first place.

We get it...you don't, apparantely!

:rolleyes:

skinsscalper

Reaction score
zrinkill;2287120 said:
My "hatred" for the Skins long ago turned into apathy.

They are such a pathetic franchise they are no longer able to inspire Hatred.

If we beat them or not its really like ....... meh.

Couldn't have said it better myself. They aren't even worthy of the rivalry anymore. Philly and New York are fun to hate again, but the Foreskins are just another "blah" opponent, lately.

BigDinAZ

Reaction score
:suxskins: :suxskins: :suxskins: :suxskins: :suxskins: :suxskins: :suxskins: :suxskins:
:skins: :skins: :skins: :skins:

:dissskin: :dissskin: :dissskin: :dissskin: :dissskin: :dissskin: :dissskin:

:redwhine: :redwhine: :redhomer:

dueyhemlock

Hog Hunter
Reaction score

posted bySkinsHokieFan

I won't spoil the fun of this thread, but that is an outright lie
There are 0 rumors of Portis being gay in this city. None whatsoever, and there never have been since he came into town
At least be honest about your hate

Clinton (from the Greaseman skit "Sly and Clinton" :lmao: ) and Cooley made this dancing in the foam/suds gay *** video that sure doesn't help your argument much.

Click link below:
http://dcist.com/2008/08/07/with_new_redskins_season_comes_a_ne.php

Start it about the 1:40 mark for your hog packing/Village People experience.......:lmao2: :lmao2::lmao2:

hutru01

Reaction score

Who cares if he is gay or not? Its not like that changes the fact he is an overrated and overpaid running back.

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
I hate the Commanders for being so pathetic that they have ruined t5his once great rivalry. I hate them simply because since Dan Snyder has taken them over they havent given me a reason to hate them

Big Country

Rolling Thunder
Reaction score
dueyhemlock;2287391 said:
Clinton (from the Greaseman skit "Sly and Clinton" :lmao: ) and Cooley made this dancing in the foam/suds gay *** video that sure doesn't help your argument much.

Click link below:

Start it about the 1:40 mark for your hog packing/Village People experience.......:lmao2: :lmao2::lmao2:

LMAO!!! Nice one

Lookks like Cooley (I think thats him??) has the Bruce Reid (Lloyd Christmas) haircut going for him.

:lmao2:

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
dueyhemlock;2287391 said:

Click link below:

That is so pathetic...I mean, really, that is just downright pathetic! But, I consider the source.

:rolleyes:

MONT17

Reaction score
2 skins fans (scorched snake n tenaciousd)I wanna laugh @ because during our 10 game wim streak over the skins the only comeback was campo this or campo that. Now that the boys are favorite to win the super bowl I wanna laugh @ joe gibbs who had to leave because he reeked so bad this isn't the 80s now every head coach sleeps in his office! Skins fans still waiting for another strike season...

ilovejerry

Reaction score
I hate them and there whole stinking city, down to the 2 major corrupted political parties and because they stole my pro baseball team

Dimuha

Reaction score
ESPN is really hyping up this game all week, way more so than Dallas-GB. They're on our nuts big time right now, although they're plotting against us as well, I'm sure of it.