Washington Fans Take on the Game (Funny)

jujoboys

Reaction score
These quotes came from a prediction thread on one of their forums:

By halftime I will be outside in my yard painting individual blades of grass, but the tears keep making the paint run...

44-7 Dallas. If you thought 6 turnovers was bad against a decent Giants defense. Just watch what Dallas' elite defense does to us. We are gonna get hammered. Hard.

My prediction record is in tatters after I confidently predicted a 100% chance of victory against the giants, but this week will get me back on track. RedTeam Commanders 16 cowboys 35

For the first time in 53 years...I DON'T CARE! My addiction is broken! Going fishing and have some turkey in the afternoon.

It won't be as horrendous as the Giants game, but it will be a legit beat down in prime time. Don't choke on your turkey. 35 – Cowboys 20 - Commanders

Every Dallas possession results in a TD and all take 6 plays or fewer. Every. Single. One. Sam is pulled to avoid injury and Dallas feasts on Briskett. cowboys 140 Commies 0

Let the countdown begin! T-1 more day til Ron hopefully gets fired!

77-3 record breaking win for the cowboys.

Being a fan of this team is dangerous, but not as dangerous as needing to pull Parsons off Sam's leg to keep him from chewing on it...he's gonna be in the backfield so much Sam gonna get delirious and think he's the checkdown back...

48-12. I already put a little turkey $$ on Dallas -10 which should get bet up before game time.

Yeah I don’t see how we hold them under 35. this is sad Dallas 41 Washington 20

I will be on my third slice of pie. Should be cool enough for me to have a fire. Annoying glare of sun blinding you in the gap of Jerruh World and blinding Sam Howell as the Manders struggle to cross mid-field Score? Bovine Cartel - 34 Commanders – 13

I hope Sam Howell’s blue cross and blue shield premiums are current. Micah gonna have a field day. Dallas 37 Washington 16

After getting whipped by an atrocious team yesterday they will somehow make it competitive against a much better one in Dallas. We play to the level of the competition, but the result is the same regardless…we lose. 32-20 Dallas They will enjoy a hot shower after the game though so that’s cool.

42-10 Girls And I get to spend Thanksgiving with a bunch of cowboy fans. Bleah.

Maybe I'll just go see The Marvels or Taylor Swift's Era movie.

I hate Dallas, I'm a old school fan from the 80s back when teams had to go through us to get to the super bowl, and we actually could beat the turds on a regular basis. My hatred for Dallas is burned deep inside me. If we win this game I know it messes up our draft position, and I am in full tank mode, but my stupid heart just can't stand to see us lose the the ****ing Cowboys....my prediction is, no way in hell does this team coached by these idiots stands a chance in hell...Dallas 42 Us 17

I also predict we'll have dinner over with before 4:25, so these ****s don't ruin my appetite again this week!!

Kwyn

Reaction score
:flagwave: :laugh:

By halftime I will be outside in my yard painting individual blades of grass, but the tears keep making the paint run...

44-7 Dallas. If you thought 6 turnovers was bad against a decent Giants defense. Just watch what Dallas' elite defense does to us. We are gonna get hammered. Hard.

My prediction record is in tatters after I confidently predicted a 100% chance of victory against the giants, but this week will get me back on track. RedTeam Commanders 16 cowboys 35

For the first time in 53 years...I DON'T CARE! My addiction is broken! Going fishing and have some turkey in the afternoon.

It won't be as horrendous as the Giants game, but it will be a legit beat down in prime time. Don't choke on your turkey. 35 – Cowboys 20 - Commanders

Every Dallas possession results in a TD and all take 6 plays or fewer. Every. Single. One. Sam is pulled to avoid injury and Dallas feasts on Briskett. cowboys 140 Commies 0

Being a fan of this team is dangerous, but not as dangerous as needing to pull Parsons off Sam's leg to keep him from chewing on it...he's gonna be in the backfield so much Sam gonna get delirious and think he's the checkdown back...

48-12. I already put a little turkey $$ on Dallas -10 which should get bet up before game time.

I will be on my third slice of pie. Should be cool enough for me to have a fire. Annoying glare of sun blinding you in the gap of Jerruh World and blinding Sam Howell as the Manders struggle to cross mid-field Score? Bovine Cartel - 34 Commanders – 13

I hope Sam Howell’s blue cross and blue shield premiums are current. Micah gonna have a field day. Dallas 37 Washington 16

After getting whipped by an atrocious team yesterday they will somehow make it competitive against a much better one in Dallas. We play to the level of the competition, but the result is the same regardless…we lose. 32-20 Dallas They will enjoy a hot shower after the game though so that’s cool.

I hate Dallas, I'm a old school fan from the 80s back when teams had to go through us to get to the super bowl, and we actually could beat the turds on a regular basis. My hatred for Dallas is burned deep inside me. If we win this game I know it messes up our draft position, and I am in full tank mode, but my stupid heart just can't stand to see us lose the the ****ing Cowboys....my prediction is, no way in hell does this team coached by these idiots stands a chance in hell...Dallas 42 Us 17

I also predict we'll have dinner over with before 4:25, so these ****s don't ruin my appetite again this week!!

shabazz

Reaction score
I can’t help but think that this is Eric Bienemy’s final HC interview. If HIS offense can move the ball up and down on our defense, AND the skins defense gives up the game, it’s the final nail in Riveras coffin.

This will be the Skins SB in prime time. Might be closer than the betting line

VaqueroTD

Reaction score

:laugh: :laugh: As good as that Trolling comments thread

Ozone22

Reaction score
I would love to see the Cowboys do a major beatdown of the Commanders. But I wouldn't be surprised if the Boys win by one touchdown.

UncleRico

Reaction score

This is setting up to be a Cowboys flop. Seen it too many times

jujoboys

Reaction score
Their fans are all calling for Ron Rivera's firing. They seem to think it could come as early as Friday if they lose this game to Dallas badly. At a minimum they want Jack Del Rio fired after the game if they lose.

jujoboys

Reaction score
Watch those fools come to Dallas and kick our butt...it seem that the Cowboys always seem to lose on Tday.
I think Dallas will be up for this game. I don't think they liked what happened when they lost the last game of the season to Washington last year. It's at home, short week, and Dallas has the much better team. If Dallas losses this game then you can forget about them having much success in the postseason. Great teams don't lose games like this.

Carson

Reaction score
I think Dallas will be up for this game. I don't think they liked what happened when they lost the last game of the season to Washington last year. It's at home, short week, and Dallas has the much better team. If Dallas losses this game then you can forget about them having much success in the postseason. Great teams don't lose games like this.
Division games are tough. Seattle just lost to the Rams at home.

That doesn’t mean they cannot be good. Short week, limited practice can all take its toll. Luckily we are home the next two weeks.

jujoboys

Reaction score
As with any NFCE divisional game, anything goes!! I don't believe Washington will be any pushover. But, I still think we win!!
I agree. I think they keep it close for a while and then we eventually pull away. I don't think it will be easy like the Giants' games. Of course the Commanders can't have the same turnover issue they had against the Giants last week. They turn it over like that and Dallas will destroy them. Giants get 6 turnovers and only win by 12 points.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score

Oh, the Cowboys won't lose this game, not the way Dak and the team have been playing!

TheCritic

Reaction score
Maybe a few of you remember the heyday of the Extremeskins forum when Skins fan got away with murder with trolling Cowboys fans and the one-sided moderators would ban Cowboys like fleas. It was comical to watch. They had a lot of pride back then. But once Sean Taylor died and the losing kept piling on, the place was never the same.

Carson

Reaction score
Maybe a few of you remember the heyday of the Extremeskins forum when Skins fan got away with murder with trolling Cowboys fans and the one-sided moderators would ban Cowboys like fleas. It was comical to watch. They had a lot of pride back then. But once Sean Taylor died and the losing kept piling on, the place was never the same.
I used to frequent over there when tr1 and Bubba (RIP) were quite the trolls!

Definitely not the same on there now.