Washington fires DC Jack Del Rio

ghst187

Reaction score
They trade away two of their top 4 players on defense, specifically their pass rushers, and then blame Jack why they can’t stop one of the hottest offenses in the league.

starfan1

Reaction score
They need to fire everyone. I can't believe they thought Sam Howell was the answer, he looks inbred lol
Inbred to the tune of 300 yards against our vaunted D

Howell will be fine they have lots of problems he isn’t anywhere near the top of the list

JayFord

Reaction score
It's a good chance they gut all the coaches and front office staff

Only one that might get a prove it year is Eric bieniemy and I'm not impressed with his offense

Idc that Howell has the most passing yards...dudes throwing it almost as much as a starting pitcher

Flamma

Reaction score
TBF... compared to who? Howell made a few good throws but I think he is still pretty average.
Doesn't he lead the league in passing? Or close to it? He's still a pretty good QB for a 5th round pick. At least as good or better than Daniel Jones.

RoboQB

Reaction score
Frankly, I'm impressed that Del Rio stuck around after being fined 100k
by his supposed "good friend". Now, his good friend fires him in an attempt
to deflect from the fact that he's a terrible HC.

quickccc

Reaction score
Funny thing is i was wishing Jack Del Rio was our DC when we had the disaster Mike Nolan here.

But so thankfully Dan Quinn was available ..and management made the move to bring him in as new DC.

Bigrandrn

Reaction score
LOL!!!! I'm not going to go as far as you did, but I did notice that look on him. But truth be told, the dude looks like a decent QB. This was the first real look I got of him, and he looked like he belonged. Despite his deliverance appearance. A 5th round pick playing better than half the league's QBs. Cowboys just swarmed him when it mattered.
Yeah, I watched a highlight vid of him…..he can throw it for sure, gets sacked too much and makes some bad devious at times….if he can grow out of that he might be a decent QB.