Washington lost...

kingwhicker

BCRSA
Reaction score
Just to make the day even better! And the way they lost makes it even better- close. Getting their ignorant fans all jazzed up and then blowing it on a 2 pointer and an onside kick. Wheeeeeeeee.

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
Washington is the biggest fraud in the NFL. They are the only team I've ever seen who won so many early games on luck. They literally are literally 3 plays away from being 0-4.

Billy Bullocks

Reaction score
Me too. Well the season goes 16 games, not alot of lucky teams play more than that many games

Reaction score
...Yeah...the Commanders suck. We barely lost to a good Denver team in Denver. We almost got ANOTHER comeback against the Broncos. So far we are showing more heart than any team, we just shot ourselves in the foot today. Hopefully they learn from their mistakes and whip KC next week.

DC Cowboys Fan

Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
Washington is the biggest fraud in the NFL. They are the only team I've ever seen who won so many early games on luck. They literally are literally 3 plays away from being 0-4.

*lightbulb*

zagnut

Reaction score
They played pretty well today in a sloppy game. Broncos are average. I had been on board feeling they were a terrible team, but Brunell has looked good since the comeback in Dallas and the defense is genuinely strong. Moss, Cooley, and Portis had good games as well. They aren't great, but they aren't terrible either unfortunately.

322 yards and 2 TDs from Brunell.
92 yards and 1 TD from Plummer.

Bizwah

Reaction score
Taylor_Can_Hit21 said:
...Yeah...the Commanders suck. We barely lost to a good Denver team in Denver. We almost got ANOTHER comeback against the Broncos. So far we are showing more heart than any team, we just shot ourselves in the foot today. Hopefully they learn from their mistakes and whip KC next week.

We can say the same thing.....

We gave the game away to you guys......we played stupid vs the Raiders....

I give your team credit......they've gutted out three tough wins. But they aren't all that good of a team.

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:

Well, I think that's a bit extreme (they totally dominated the stats in the Broncos game, but like we did against them, gave up a coupla big plays that killed them)... but I will note that the only field goal miss Cortez has had came against the Skins, and the only 2 misses the Seahawks' kicker has had came against the Skins... if those 2 combine to make 2 of those 3 field goals, the Skins are 1-3 rather than 3-1...

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
Taylor_Can_Hit21 said:

After watching what Tatum Bell did to the Skins, bet ya Priest Holmes and Larry Johnson are lickin' their chops... they're nice and rested, too...

I don't think the Skins suck, but I think they have had more than their fair share of good fortune to date, and the schedule gets markedly tougher over the next coupla months... I still see them as a .500 ball club at season's end...

Reaction score
Bizwah said:
We can say the same thing.....

We gave the game away to you guys......we played stupid vs the Raiders....

I give your team credit......they've gutted out three tough wins. But they aren't all that good of a team.

No one is a good team in the NFL but the Colts right now.

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
Taylor_Can_Hit21 said:

Seattle missed a gimme FG as time expired that would have beat you

Chicago was one play away from kicking a 30 yard FG to win when it was picked off inside the 10

Dallas dominated you in every phase of the game and Henry made a terrible play on Moss in the end

Then you lost to Denver

3 plays have defined your season, and that luck will run out, sooner or later.

Bach

Benched
Reaction score
Taylor_Can_Hit21 said:

It's about time Gibbs golden horseshoe got yanked out his butt.

Go Chiefs!

Reaction score
silverbear said:
After watching what Tatum Bell did to the Skins, bet ya Priest Holmes and Larry Johnson are lickin' their chops... they're nice and rested, too...

I don't think the Skins suck, but I think they have had more than their fair share of good fortune to date, and the schedule gets markedly tougher over the next coupla months... I still see them as a .500 ball club at season's end...

It was raining dude...the we missed a few tackles on him cuz it was slippery. .500 is respectable...i got this team down as 9-7. I think our D shuts down Priest and Johnson down next week.

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
Taylor_Can_Hit21 said:
It was raining dude...the we missed a few tackles on him cuz it was slippery. .500 is respectable...i got this team down as 9-7. I think our D shuts down Priest and Johnson down next week.

Good teams dont miss tackles because its wet :rolleyes:

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
Taylor_Can_Hit21 said:
Who'd i miss? Oh yeah i'm sorry the Cowboys for beating the Eagles...get a grip dude...what other team is litterally separating themselves from the rest?

Pittsburgh, Philly (they are still the best team in the NFC), Cincinnati, and possibly Tampa Bay.

cwboy1

Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
Dallas dominated you in every phase of the game and Henry made a terrible play on Moss in the end

Not to nick pick but it was Aaron Glenn that made the bad play on Moss not Henry.