Washington lost...

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
cwboy1 said:
Not to nick pick but it was Aaron Glenn that made the bad play on Moss not Henry.

Yeah, I was thinking of Glenn and wrote Henry for some reason.

Oh well...

lurkercowboy

Reaction score
Commanders fans are an odd bunch. For a franchise that has had quite a bit of historical success, they have an inferiority complex when it comes to the Cowboys.

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
lurkercowboy said:
Commanders fans are an odd bunch. For a franchise that has had quite a bit of historical success, they have an inferiority complex when it comes to the Cowboys.

We own a HUGE lead in the all-time series, we have won 14 of the last 16 against them, we have 2 more SB titles than them, and we are America's team and they want the title.

dstew60105

Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
We own a HUGE lead in the all-time series, we have won 14 of the last 16 against them, we have 2 more SB titles than them, and we are America's team and they want the title.

Plus our owner is 2 feet taller then their owner.

lurkercowboy

Reaction score
The Cowboys have better records than Washington in every category except one. Playoff matchups head to head.

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
lurkercowboy said:
The Cowboys have better records than Washington in every category except one. Playoff matchups head to head.

Yeah, Washington beat us 23 years ago in a game that we should have won anyway.

Someone go take a ride in the Deloreon

Brave

Reaction score
silverbear said:
I don't think the Skins suck, but I think they have had more than their fair share of good fortune to date, and the schedule gets markedly tougher over the next coupla months... I still see them as a .500 ball club at season's end...
THAT is a pretty fair assessment.

Congrats on a very fine win today. Certainly makes the NFC East a lot more interesting than I thought it was this morning.

ghst187

Reaction score
I must admit that Brunnell has been money this season. He doesn't have a lot to work with either. He's got one WR and one overrated RB and decent blocking. Brunnell hasn't turned the ball over, which is what would kill the foreskins. He's made plays when they had to have them.
Their defense has been nothing short of spectacular, esp when you con sider their talent level, which I'd rank in the second half of the NFL easily. Their scheme has been superb and the players have executed it well. With such parity these days, i guess a good scheme (with or without much talent) that is executed well is enough to win the majority of your games. Greg Williams for MVP of that team. Without him, they are 0-4 for sure and looking at a 3-4 win season.
That said, I'm certainly looking forward to righting the world when we play them again. I don't think we'll take them so lightly.

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
Taylor_Can_Hit21 said:
It was raining dude...

Yeah dude, I know...

It was raining on both sides of the field, though...

the we missed a few tackles on him cuz it was slippery. .500 is respectable...i got this team down as 9-7.

We'll see... I think you should be shickled titless if they get to 8-8...

I think our D shuts down Priest and Johnson down next week.

Again, we'll see, but I rather doubt it... Kansas City's running game is one of the league's best... their offensive line might be THE best in the game today...

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
Brave said:
THAT is a pretty fair assessment.

Congrats on a very fine win today. Certainly makes the NFC East a lot more interesting than I thought it was this morning.

Thanks for the congrats, Brave... I can admit that I'm feelin' pretty good right now... this win really fired me up...