Twitter: Washington roster update

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Oh no, they're picking the brain of Lirim Hajrullahu as we speak and all the Cowboys' special teams secrets are in enemy hands.

Special teams secrets? You underestimated the vast knowledge of our team that a player like Hajrullahu possesses.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don’t feel sorry for them one bit. And crapport making excuses.
No one felt sorry for us and all of our injuries last year or this year.
Screw WFT and the pundits.

75boyz

Reaction score
That’s what is hilarious to me. WFT Smoked us with a banged up squad and Dalton. They puffed their chest like they smoked the 92 team

Kinda like that squad that beat the fully manned Saints, lol.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
They have been doing a lot of blitzing (both run and pass) lately. It has worked for them in lieu of the natural pass rush they are missing.

Pretty sure Del Rio will continue blitzing. The key is to make them pay.......like we were doing with regularity earlier in the season.

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score
The Liriam signing is fishy to me, special teams need to change calls and stay alert!

75boyz

Reaction score
Excuses, it's what fans do.
Ever read this board after a loss ? Lol

Excuses are one thing. The double standards here is even more hilarious.
They beat a MASH unit Saints team and by the sounds of it the Skins ain't too far behind as far as being a walking wounded type squad.

My gosh,
They're faced/facing Taysom Hill, Taylor Heinicke and Mike Glennon at QB.

Not exactly a murderers row of first ballot HOF QBs. Sprinkle in another cameo by Jaelan Hurts and that's not what I'd call a quartet of quality signal callers.

They're going into the next game with 21 of 22 opening day starters scheduled to play. I would hope this team could beat THESE divisional teams. I mean, if there was EVER supposed to be a strong expectation to win I would hope it would be NOW for this current Cowboy team.

Yeah,
no more excuses indeed...

This place would shut down, lol

jmo

Last edited:

Carson

Reaction score
The Liriam signing is fishy to me, special teams need to change calls and stay alert!
I wouldn’t look into it much.

They had Hopkins and released him. Signed Blewitt and released him. Slye was injured and their new kicker made a huge kick last week … but not sure they can count on him all of the time.

just getting ahead of the next round of cuts

Batman1980

Reaction score
Skins gonna get mauled tomorrow with the new/old Cowboys defense out there and the offense near full health.

DripTooHard

Reaction score
I wouldn’t look into it much.

They had Hopkins and released him. Signed Blewitt and released him. Slye was injured and their new kicker made a huge kick last week … but not sure they can count on him all of the time.

just getting ahead of the next round of cuts

So Blewitt sure did blow it didn’t he?

slick325

Reaction score
Pretty sure Del Rio will continue blitzing. The key is to make them pay.......like we were doing with regularity earlier in the season.

100% correct! They'll call off the dogs after the first few big plays for TDs. Hoping Prescott gets into a groove early. Games seem to go much smoother when he starts well.