Twitter: Washington roster update

slick325

Reaction score
These turds seem to forget that we were without Lawrence, Hill and Gallimore for almost the whole season so far and Gregory for half, not to mention a ton of other game to game losses with Dak, Cooper, Lamb, etc, etc, etc.

They absolutely do. It took a reporter on the radio to remind callers that they beat Ben DiNucci and Dalton at QB. He also reminded them how depleted Dallas was on the OL and at other spots. Callers in the DMV then shifted to..."it's football, attrition happens. You beat who is on the field period." I wonder if they say the same thing if they lose this game.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
These turds seem to forget that we were without Lawrence, Hill and Gallimore for almost the whole season so far and Gregory for half, not to mention a ton of other game to game losses with Dak, Cooper, Lamb, etc, etc, etc.

Exactly...

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
No excuses. Time to put up or shut up. We owe these whiny pukes two beatdowns after last year. I could care less about any team’s injuries cuz they certainly don’t care about ours lol…. Just line up and play. See who comes out on top.

TheHerd

Reaction score
We've been fielding our JV team the last month. But the running game is back to being out, and the defensive returners might need another week to get really ready.

ghst187

Reaction score
I don’t care if they play all their cheerleaders and a blind guy in a wheelchair, I just want this W.
Them going to 7 losses and us to 9 wins mean we only need one more win and them to lose once more, which they will, to clinch the division.

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
We've been fielding our JV team the last month. But the running game is back to being out, and the defensive returners might need another week to get really ready.

Tank should be better this week than he was last game, and he was pretty effective then. Gregory should be ready to go. Hill should be pissed, and Gallimore will probably get spotted in. The defense should step up. As far as the offense goes, I am not sure it isn't a good thing that we might have to pass more.

Daillest88

Reaction score
These guys seriously have no one left to play defensive end....if we can't block .....Shaka Toney, Bunmi Rotimi and Casey Toohill....then we got bigger problems.
And there on there backup tackles and center?

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
And there on there backup tackles and center?
Looks like it....And their backup QB....Fitzpatrick was going to be their starter...but he's out for the year too...Heinicke was the back up to start the year....but he's played decent for them. How these guys have won 4 in a row.....total mystery.