Twitter: Washington S Deshazor Everett in car crash that kills someone

Motorola

Reaction score
Another fatal car accident involving a NFL player and a woman from Las Vegas. :(
JUst three days ago a local HS kid(I live in a one HS town that is very intertwined socially) was a passenger in a truck that had 6 kids in it. He was sitting on the edge of the window with his upper torso out of the vehicle. Not sure all the details, but he fell out and died. Just horrible for the family, the kids in the car and this community. Life is precious. Be smart. Id be shocked if alcohol was not involved in both incidences. Youd think all NFL players - NO - ALL PEOPLE EVERYWHERE WHO DRIVE- would have learned from Ruggs.
Just so short-sighted and self-serving among us sports fans to lambast NFL players (professional athletes/ entertainers/ public officials, etc.) for driving while impaired- under the influence --- WHEN PRACTICALLY OF US KNOW OR HAVE HAD PEOPLE INVOLVED IN OUR LIVES - PAST & PRESENT- WHO HAVE DONE THE SAME THING.
FAMILY \ NEIGHBOR \ FRIEND \ COWORKER \ CHURCH MEMBER \ CLASSMATE \ OURSELVES.
ALCOHOL OVERINDULGENCE AFFECTS SOCIETY ON ALL LEVELS- ALL AROUND THE WORLD.

Zman5

Reaction score
Gump spring road is a narrow and winding secluded road. At least that's how it was 15 years ago.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Just so short-sighted and self-serving among us sports fans to lambast NFL players (professional athletes/ entertainers/ public officials, etc.) for driving while impaired- under the influence --- WHEN PRACTICALLY OF US KNOW OR HAVE HAD PEOPLE INVOLVED IN OUR LIVES - PAST & PRESENT- WHO HAVE DONE THE SAME THING.

Where did you see me lambast a player for driving while impaired? :huh:
I merely expressed sadness that two players are involved in car accidents that killed women from Las Vegas.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
JUst three days ago a local HS kid(I live in a one HS town that is very intertwined socially) was a passenger in a truck that had 6 kids in it. He was sitting on the edge of the window with his upper torso out of the vehicle. Not sure all the details, but he fell out and died. Just horrible for the family, the kids in the car and this community. Life is precious. Be smart. Id be shocked if alcohol was not involved in both incidences. Youd think all NFL players would have learned from Ruggs.

:(

SlammedZero

Reaction score
Sorry to hear. I hate seeing people lose their lives in unnecessary crashes. GT-Rs are insanely quick cars. You hate to see when people that have the money to buy fast cars don't invest in the driver education is takes to to drive them. Pushing a car to it's limit can be fun, but when things go south, they go south quick. With a lot of horsepower should come a lot of responsibility.

T-RO

Reaction score
Sad. Praying for the families involved.

As should we all (even agnostics like me)

Two children left behind.

NINTCHDBPICT000702001313.jpg

Reid1boys

Reaction score

Dont quote me and then change my words.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
All too many people do not realize it until it happens. Now if he realized it and did not stop then it truly is on him.
That's not true. Almost everybody that falls asleep at the wheel know they are sleepy before it happens but don't stop and keep going. That's when they completley go out and wreck

plymkr

Reaction score
As should we all (even agnostics like me)

Two children left behind.

NINTCHDBPICT000702001313.jpg
My heart aches for those 2 girls that lost their mom on Christmas, or close to Christmas. Just sad.

T-RO

Reaction score
My heart aches for those 2 girls that lost their mom on Christmas, or close to Christmas. Just sad.

The father's got to pick up a ton of pieces for the wife and her choices. Sure hope he's a strong, good man!

Sadly, that's one recurring theme of our current generation.

My heart goes out to betrayed children and betrayed parents of all circumstance.

Last edited:

terra

Reaction score
That's not true. Almost everybody that falls asleep at the wheel know they are sleepy before it happens but don't stop and keep going. That's when they completley go out and wreck
either find a cite for that or shut up.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
It's extremely tragic, anytime a human being's life ends needlessly . . . may she rest in peace! :( :omg: o_O

Flamma

Reaction score

That mostly true. Sleep can come on without warning, but you know you're tired before you got behind the wheel. The key me was, to not get behind the wheel when tired. I haven't had another issue in over 25 years.

The problem is when you go on long drives and you're not tired to start out. Then get tired on the road. It's not always easy to recognize, and you don't always get the warning nod. I just don't take long drives. As you might have guessed, I used to have a problem falling asleep at the wheel.

Flamma

Reaction score
Gump spring road is a narrow and winding secluded road. At least that's how it was 15 years ago.

All it takes is going a bit too fast on a road like that. Then consider surface conditions, animals, any number of things can cause a spin out.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
All it takes is going a bit too fast on a road like that. Then consider surface conditions, animals, any number of things can cause a spin out.

Who knows what happened but that's how Jerome Brown died. Speeding down a narrow windy road. Ended up killing his 12 year old nephew too.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
either find a cite for that or shut up.
I drive truck and talk with other truckers with millions of miles of experience on top of that im required to go to meetings that is only about sleep and being tired as a driver

So find a cite for that or shut up