Washington Times: Cowboys take physical play much too far

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Velvet Jones;2270683 said:
In truth, if it were the Eagles who had three different guys grab and steer down Owens on three different plays then we would all be saying that it was on purpose and that it was bush-league. You can't have it both ways. Even I sat there watching the game asking if anyone could NOT grab Westbrook's facemask.
So they think they did it on purpose? Really?

Velvet Jones

Reaction score
Boyzmamacita;2270837 said:
So they think they did it on purpose? Really?

"They" being the team or "they" being the fans? Either way, I don't know. I am not a Phili fan nor do I live there. But I feel fairly safe in my guess that some of the people defending Dallas on the facemasks would be first to call them out if they were done to someone like TO or Romo. It is the nature of the "fan" to think all calls are against you and all the ones in your favor were just great calls.

Kangaroo

Reaction score
Velvet Jones;2270683 said:
In truth, if it were the Eagles who had three different guys grab and steer down Owens on three different plays then we would all be saying that it was on purpose and that it was bush-league. You can't have it both ways. Even I sat there watching the game asking if anyone could NOT grab Westbrook's facemask.

Bush league it was not ! bad tackling and stupid penalties by the defense yes it was.

This is nothing new for this team the tackling has been an issue and not to mention stupid penalties

Velvet Jones

Reaction score
Kangaroo;2270884 said:
Bush league it was not ! bad tackling and stupid penalties by the defense yes it was.

This is nothing new for this team the tackling has been an issue and not to mention stupid penalties

Just saying the majority would be calling it bush league were it reversed, rather than defending it. I can't answer what was going through players minds, or a coaches mouth, before the game started.