Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Heinicke? WFT fans be like

giphy.gif

Fizziksman

BanditHiro
Reaction score
I think it's funny people believe the Eagles would throw the game just to hurt the Cowboys. They might tilt the odds a little to help their draft pick, but it wouldn't be to hurt us. It's not like they have any great love for Washington.

it's more like players don't tank unless they have quit. They are all playing for future contracts. GMs and Owners tank and they usually do so by trading everyone.

Zordon

Reaction score
I think it's funny people believe the Eagles would throw the game just to hurt the Cowboys. They might tilt the odds a little to help their draft pick, but it wouldn't be to hurt us. It's not like they have any great love for Washington.
They won't actively throw it but any player with a knick-knack injury most likely won't play. Highly doubt Cox suits up.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Honestly, I'm not convinced WFT wins even with Smith. It's obvious he won't be 100% and likely playing w/o key starters. I think it just talk and the Taylor kid is starting.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
They won't actively throw it but any player with a knick-knack injury most likely won't play. Highly doubt Cox suits up.

If he can play he will be out there. He probably has incentives on his contract as well.

Reactions: CWR