Twitter: Washington watch

stilltheguru

Reaction score
I think it's funny people believe the Eagles would throw the game just to hurt the Cowboys. They might tilt the odds a little to help their draft pick, but it wouldn't be to hurt us. It's not like they have any great love for Washington.
Yea I'm not buying the Cowboy hate either. If Washington wins its because that front 4 is on fire which is possible. Alex isnt doing anything especially without Mclaurin

And I'd bet money Cox doesnt Play

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
Heinicke is actually the kind of spark plug that light a fire briefly but the longer he plays his limitations catch up to him. Yesterday was kind of a perfect situation for him. Funny thing is most every time he has been called upon to play, he gets hurt. Very concussion prone.

Carson

Reaction score
But if it is a high ankle sprain, do you trust them at this point to be truthful.

I mean they were sitting pretty three weeks ago and were a lock to win the East.

I’m sure they are in panic mode. If Terry could’ve played he would have

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Should Dallas play Martin even if he is only 80 to 90%

Really depends on how he does in practice this week. Few players are 100% at this stage of the year but if Zak can show he is ready to play through out the week then chances are he will play

CWR

Reaction score
Smith is done for the year imo.

Really? As of Friday they were optimistic he would play, then he woke up more sore than anticipated. Maybe he had a set back.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
...actually, the Irony of starting Wentz could benefit us. Hurts has been figured out.

I don't know, Wentz has been shell shocked and their oline is garbage. Hurts mobility and ability to extend plays could be big for the Eagles vs Chase Young and company.

fivetwos

Reaction score
I cant imagine the league wants this Washington team in its postseason.

I expect plenty of help from the refs to get Dallas in.

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
Can you imagine Sunday night cheering for the eagles? 2020
I told my 10 year old, Cowboy’s fan, daughter that we have to be Iggles fans on Sunday. She was amazed at the mere notion.

That’s if we don’t screw it all up before hand.

Reactions: CWR