Twitter: Washington watch

blumayne38

Reaction score
Anyone that thinks the eagles have a better shot with Jaylon hurts at this point is lost in the snow. Wentz would definitely not be out there to tank. He would be the better option as of right now and likely would play better then hurts. Wants wants to showcase and show out to all the NFL and especially the eagles at this point.

blumayne38

Reaction score
I think Washington thought the rest of the NFC east was just gonna lay down and die for them. The cowboys are showing them they are not.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
I do not recall a QB drafted in the 1st round ever being released after 2 years. Traded yes but not straight up cut.

ESisback

Reaction score
Smokescreen, manufactured drama, whatever you wanna call it. Alex Smith will play, despite injury, HC has cancer, noble blue collar tweakers turn away Satan’s minions (Dallas)...

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
I think it's funny people believe the Eagles would throw the game just to hurt the Cowboys. They might tilt the odds a little to help their draft pick, but it wouldn't be to hurt us. It's not like they have any great love for Washington.

They do for Dallas?

Hawkeye19

Reaction score

Panic mode.

Nah. More like clearing out dead wood mode. Haskins is clearly not the answer, and this removes an unwanted distraction for the team.

Hard to believe how quickly things turned sour— but this simplifies things for them in the short term and long term.

J12B

Reaction score
I'm hearing McClauren will not play Sunday.

Washington's WR is weak and Eagles should be able to hang with them.

Eagles have a good shot at winning.

If Smith doesn't play, it should be an automatic win for Philly.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I do not recall a QB drafted in the 1st round ever being released after 2 years. Traded yes but not straight up cut.
Which means it’s not just about his talent. There must be some underlying issues between Haskins and Rivera.

cern

Reaction score
Howie the bean counter blew it with wentz. Snyder actually made the haskins pick. Gettleman continues to screw the pooch with the jones pick. Not to mention signing solder to 60 million plus. Or golden tate to 37 million plus. Only Stephen, director of personnel development has gotten it right.