Wasn't This Outcome Obvious

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
All of the mistakes, penalties, drops?

No, they were a bit surprising. Otherwise, they probably wouldn't have been so damn frustrating.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
vicjagger;1900739 said:
Because the Cowboys have not played well since late November, I'm not surprised they lost today, and I'm not that upset.

Excuse me,

:explode:

Because the Cowboys are a young team still having to learn what it takes to win a playoff game, I'm not surprised they lost today, and I'm not that upset about it.

This team just wasn't playoff ready. It hasn't learned how to play as an underdog (against Seattle) and play as a favorite (against NYFG).

I can almost guarantee, we will be a more serious team next year, paying attention to details and developing a killer instinct, particularly down the stretch.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Future;1901334 said:
Mine also...there is a quote I love, and I can't remember who its by but i saw it in Reader's Digest.

"Its easy to be a cynic, you are constantly either being proven right, or pleasantly surprised"...or something like that.

Of course, we won't mention all those Cowboys fans predicting we would crush the Giants. If we had, we'd get even more "I told ya so."

That's why I don't get all caught up into bragging we're going to whip some team like I'm playing the game.