Wasted Years

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He still hired Jimmy and has three more rings that most every other owner. The problem is that many think it's easy to win a championship...
The problem is he has ran the team so poorly, winning in the playoffs is considered a luxury now. Forget championships. Just win one game.

The shine of hiring Jimmy left a long long time ago.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The problem is he has ran the team so poorly, winning in the playoffs is considered a luxury now. Forget championships. Just win one game.

The shine of hiring Jimmy left a long long time ago.
Jimmy quit on the team because he didn't know his place as an employee...great coach, no loyalty....it's funny to me how many fans can't stop living in the past...spoiled fanbase..

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Jimmy quit on the team because he didn't know his place as an employee.
That isn't why he quit. It's well documented in his book and in interviews he has given since.

And has nothing to do with Jerry's lack of accomplishments since he left.

MikeT22

Reaction score
Who hired Jimmy? LOL! You guys crack me up. Suck on Jimmy all you want, but Jerry hired him, live with it.
We’d still have 2 SB wins if Jimmy hadn’t been college teammates with Jerry.

But good you enjoy the 30 years s of futility once Jerry ran the dynasty off the track.

MikeT22

Reaction score
He still hired Jimmy and has three more rings that most every other owner. The problem is that many think it's easy to win a championship...
Sounds like you’re living in the past. Jerry the buffoon still trying to emulate Jimmy and still failing miserably

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Sounds like you’re living in the past. Jerry the buffoon still trying to emulate Jimmy and still failing miserably
Your living in the past too. The last 28 years....I go back to 1974....you choose to see the bad, I see it all.

MikeT22

Reaction score
You’re living in the past too. The last 28 years....I go back to 1974....you choose to see the bad, I see it all.
I’m leaving in the present. Unfortunately it’s been like groundhogs day for nearly 30 years due Jerry and Stephen trying to be the GM since Jimmy left.

1942willys

Reaction score
I’m leaving in the present. Unfortunately it’s been like groundhogs day for nearly 30 years due Jerry and Stephen trying to be the GM since Jimmy left.
You have to remember you are dealing with the number 1 company man on this forum
I think he is trying for Mick's job....

HabsCowboysOwn

Reaction score
I really hope Tyron gets his ring like Ware, wise choice to cut ties with this rotten loser organization.

TexasHillbilly

Reaction score
One thing this franchise has done -- for the past 28 years--- is waste Hall of Famers with not even a single NFC Conference game.

DeMarcus Ware, Jason Witten and now Tyron Smith. And Lamb/Parsons/ Z Martin will taste this bitterness these players had tasted.
And who is to blame? JJ?

How about the players play ball and win something for goodness sake. Waste?

Millionaires that can't bring home the bacon. The NFL changed their lives as opposed to working at Walmart....no offense to Walmart.

1942willys

Reaction score
And who is to blame? JJ?

Millionaires that can't bring home the bacon. The NFL changed their lives as opposed to working at Walmart....no offense to Walmart.
so the players are supposed to overcome mediocre coaching and a lame FO?

TexasHillbilly

Reaction score
so the players are supposed to overcome mediocre coaching and a lame FO?
Mediocre coaching? Not really sure our coaching staff is medium grade. I am just saying that at some point the players have to execute.

I won't touch on the FO.

kskboys

Reaction score
And who is to blame? JJ?

How about the CO bring in talent in the right areas to form a super bowl contender? We couldn't stop the run, as usual, and it had nothing to do w/ "playing ball".

kskboys

Reaction score
Mediocre coaching? Not really sure our coaching staff is medium grade. I am just saying that at some point the players have to execute.

I won't touch on the FO.
As per usual in the NFL, it's impossible to overcome weaknesses in the trenches on both sides of the ball.