Video: Watch Dak Prescott taking DB's to school. "A Blistering 72% Completion Rate

DFWJC

Reaction score

Thanks
Dak's great,but this is kinf of silly.

You hear of QBs going 90-100% in practice quite often. Even in a Cowboys uniform...recently.

Dak is good enough on his own without people falling all over themselves over trivial things
Just be glad we have him.

:flagwave:

bigdnlaca

Reaction score
No worries. He is probably one of those pro players that needs pressure for him to excel.

flosho

Reaction score
Looks more like our DB's cant cover for ****.. Bease was out there breaking ankles, Witten is still a stud... Dez doesn't even run routes...

T-RO

Reaction score
Dak enjoyed perhaps the greatest rookie campaign in NFL history. And he's getting better. I have no problem with the OP enjoying it.

That said, the "schooling" was as much by the receivers as the by the quarterback. The passing game in the NFL is very difficult to defend against...and we've got a lot of young pups out there. I suspect some high scoring games this season.

Really nice to see Zeke used more in downfield passing game.

Reaction score
\

The 90's Cowboys would go through practices without the ball touching the ground!
In 7 on 7's maybe. To go a full scrimmage against that starting defense without the ball touching the ground?

Lol! I don't think so. I don't care how good Aikman was.

aikemirv

Reaction score
In 7 on 7's maybe. To go a full scrimmage against that starting defense without the ball touching the ground?

Lol! I don't think so. I don't care how good Aikman was.

Hey, that was the word in the 90's. If you don't believe it that is your choice.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Actually reminds me more of Montana
His approach to the game is similar to Aikman, IMO.

Aikman didn't force it and would throw the ball away when needed. He kept his INTs low and worked really well with a strong running game.

Romo was more of the Farve mentality of try to make a play even if it's risky.

None of the above 4 are similar physically (arm, etc..), but approach to the game is similar as described, IMO.