Twitter: Watch DE Joe Jackson

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Watch #56 DE Joe Jackson.

He is at LDE against OT Cam Fleming #75.

Jackson consistently show good power with good quickness and excellent hustle.

Keep in mind that Cam Fleming is probably the biggest (heaviest) player on the team.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Watch #56 DE Joe Jackson.

He is at LDE against OT Cam Fleming #75.

Jackson consistently show good power with good quickness and excellent hustle.

Keep in mind that Cam Fleming is probably the biggest (heaviest) player on the team.

I think he could have a role on the defense if they do go ahead and cut Crawford.

He kind of reminds me of pre breakout Stephan Bowen

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think he could have a role on the defense if they do go ahead and cut Crawford.

He kind of reminds me of pre breakout Stephan Bowen

Exactly what I worry about.

This team thinking they can "get cute" and sneak a guy like Jackson to the practice squad so a sacred cow like Tyrone Crawford can steal money for another year. And then Jackson gets claimed off of waivers, Crawford does nothing for one more year, and then they finally release him in 202 and have neither player.

Sometimes, you can see the iceberg coming.

morasp

Reaction score
There is a lot to like, I was drafting him in round three before the draft. His NFL ready play strength should help make him a contributor this year.

Sources Tell Us

"You draft big, strong guys and then you let the coaches bring the rest of it out. He's the physical prototype and he's going to get a lot better as a rusher. I love the upside." -- Personnel director with AFC team

Overview
His "bull in a china shop" playing style may not look pretty, but it has created consistent production over the last three seasons. While his NFL-ready frame and play strength are a big plus, his lack of edge speed, bend and fluidity could cap has NFL rush success. Jackson is a natural 4-3 base end, but he may have the length and frame to handle 3-4 defensive end duties.

https://www.nfl.com/prospects/joe-jackson?id=32194a41-4300-0005-1ff0-2eaa8fadfbe1

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Exactly what I worry about.

This team thinking they can "get cute" and sneak a guy like Jackson to the practice squad so a sacred cow like Tyrone Crawford can steal money for another year. And then Jackson gets claimed off of waivers, Crawford does nothing for one more year, and then they finally release him in 202 and have neither player.

Sometimes, you can see the iceberg coming.

And this team, not only seen many icebergs, they still ran into them.